Gurley won't be with Bulldogs in Arkansas

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 1 person
GA hasn't even turned in the report yet?! Man, if I'm Gurley I might just tell them "I'm good...don't ever turn it in." Then I would call an agent, sign up, and start training for the combine. I mean, two weeks and they are so "very burdened" they can't file a report? Wow !

I respect Georgia for the way they are handling this. They have a stable of backs that can still get them to the SECCG, if they pulled an FSU and it's found out he actually did take money then they'd have to suspend him and forfeit all games played...

I thought they just have Chubbs?

Marshall's hurt and the other guy - is it Michal? - had I thought a dislocated shoulder that should still keep him out for a while.

So whats taking the NCAA so long to make a damn decison on his return for the UF game ?

@Josh_Ward: NCAA announces Todd Gurley is suspended four games (he's served two). Eligible to return Nov. 15. UGA is appealing: Georgia

Funny you ask.

@Josh_Ward: NCAA announces Todd Gurley is suspended four games (he's served two). Eligible to return Nov. 15. UGA is appealing: Georgia

Funny you ask.

Not a UG fan, but I think Gurley is going to be a good NFL player -- oh well, Chubb can beat UF himself.

Not a UG fan, but I think Gurley is going to be a good NFL player -- oh well, Chubb can beat UF himself.

I'm very picky on the players my favorite nfl team picks up. With that said. I want Gurley to be a dolphin. Unfortunately he will probably be a jaguar.

How long was Mo Couch suspended. He never played another down right? So how many games did he miss? In our case, the NCAA just remained quiet?

Reactions: 3 people
He'll be back right in time for their toughest remaining opponent.

He has to do 40 hours of community service? I was unaware he had committed a crime. The NCAA is such a joke.

Easy. While it is true that all major programs can point to episodes where they could have, and should have, handled a situation better, FSU has ZERO integrity when it comes to its football players, especially the ones it needs to win. It has been that way at FSU for four decades.

I love Florida fans! Like they don't have a history of players being arrested and covering things up!!! Please give me a break!
:loco:

Easy. While it is true that all major programs can point to episodes where they could have, and should have, handled a situation better, FSU has ZERO integrity when it comes to its football players, especially the ones it needs to win. It has been that way at FSU for four decades.

What you say is true but come on now UF should be called thug or criminal U! but I thank UF for Emmit Smith

VN Store

Back