UK's 45M Football Practice Facility Renderings

You guys are on your way up. Hopefully we aren't too far behind..

You guys are on your way up. Hopefully we aren't too far behind..

On their way up? Who in the hell have they beaten this year that is actually woth a d***? You're about to see typical Kentucky here in the last part of their schedule....they've gotten better but stop acting as if they're a top 25 team.

On their way up? Who in the hell have they beaten this year that is actually woth a d***? You're about to see typical Kentucky here in the last part of their schedule....they've gotten better but stop acting as if they're a top 25 team.

Last 2 years they played the same competition and went 4-20

At 5-1 they're on their way up, doesn't mean they're going to win the east - just getting better.

Reactions: 1 person

SouthKnox, eat a damn Snickers.

Reactions: 2 people
It shows that somebody cares about UK football which is by itself a step up...I personally wish that Kentucky would remain our last game on rivalry weekend and that Vandy would move but that wouldn't leave Vandy a "rival"....As far as this season goes, their schedule has been top heavy with home games and cream puffs. Our game will be close but I expect this year to make 29 out of 30 for us.

It shows that somebody cares about UK football which is by itself a step up...I personally wish that Kentucky would remain our last game on rivalry weekend and that Vandy would move but that wouldn't leave Vandy a "rival"....As far as this season goes, their schedule has been top heavy with home games and cream puffs. Our game will be close but I expect this year to make 29 out of 30 for us.

Next year the game in in October

I kinda hope UK beats Tennessee, just for the reactions. The season is shot anyway, might as well go all out.

Reactions: 1 person

When you go 2-10 there isn't much room to go anywhere but up.

VN Store

Back