Kentucky @ LSU

I love UK but LSU needs this game and I don't think our front 7 can handle their running game. UK's only chance is to get a lead and force LSU to abandon the run. I think UK will keep it close but come up short LSU 31 UK 27

I'm from Kentucky, and I've told all my family and friends up there that I'd wait until this game to see just how good Kentucky is. I know they are a better team already, but to seriously be in the east race they'd have to win this one. If they can, then they're a threat. I agree that they'll have a rough time stopping LSU running the ball, but if they can keep scoring they'll have a shot.

Dukes has the correct game plan. It's a stiff order. #GBB

I love UK but LSU needs this game and I don't think our front 7 can handle their running game. UK's only chance is to get a lead and force LSU to abandon the run. I think UK will keep it close but come up short LSU 31 UK 27

- Play man coverage on 1st and 2nd down, no safety support, 7-9 in the box.
- If CBs get burned on a few deep balls, take with a grain of salt and don't worry about it.
- Watch for the roll-out especially right side.
- Don't worry about the middle of the field especially on 1st and 2nd down but even on 3rd.
- Put up 30+ points, if you turn over the ball, do it on LSU's side of the 50.

Stomp on LSU's O early. The above is for Jennings, Harris is a wildcard.

Reactions: 1 person
Stomp on LSU's O early.

I want to win, but not like this:
stomp.0.gif

This is where the schedule will show everyone if we are for real. All five of our wins have been at home. I think if we play a clean game and don't turn the ball over than we have a shot. MSU will be a very difficult game, and Missouri/Georgia could go either way. Next four games will be crucial for UK to get at least two wins from, hopefully three.

This is where the schedule will show everyone if we are for real. All five of our wins have been at home. I think if we play a clean game and don't turn the ball over than we have a shot. MSU will be a very difficult game, and Missouri/Georgia could go either way. Next four games will be crucial for UK to get at least two wins from, hopefully three.

I think they lose to LSU, MSU and UGA. I think they beat Mizzou and UofL and UT is a toss-up to me. If their line sucks as bad as it looks like it does our pass rush may have opportunities to generate sacks and interceptions but their D looks pretty good and it's on the road so I am not sure.

I need KY to lose big in this one. My sanity and nervousness for the rest of the season hinges on whether or not KY is the real deal or just got lucky a few times.

Basically I need Kentucky to suck so I can stop worrying about that game, and so I can feel really good about South Carolina.

I've picked LSU. I think it will be a close game, but I'll take LSU with a score 28-24.

LSU has lost 3 times at home in the last 7 years

Each time to the AP number 1 team (that week or following).

UK isn't far along enough to expect a win at LSU and I don't think any rational UK fan does - I hope they go down there play composed football and leave it all on the field. I expect they will do that and hopefully cover the spread.

LSU has lost 3 times at home in the last 7 years

Each time to the AP number 1 team (that week or following).

UK isn't far along enough to expect a win at LSU and I don't think any rational UK fan does - I hope they go down there play composed football and leave it all on the field. I expect they will do that and hopefully cover the spread.

I think we struggle to put points on the board and get killed on time of possession. I think LSU covers.

I think we struggle to put points on the board and get killed on time of possession. I think LSU covers.

We're gonna break the East's godawful record against the West. It's bound to happen, and it could happen on Saturday. :clapping:

53891-ae60d6-475-404.jpg

Well if neither KY or UGA wins, the likelihood of the East winning an inter conference matchup drops a lot...the next favorable chance (barring upset) probably wouldn't be until near the end of the regular season.

Very sloppy on special teams. Penalties killing both teams.

27-3 LSU

Hopefully UK can score a few and make this respectable.

VN Store

Back