Saban calling out Bammer's fans.

The Bammers need to count their blessings. He could go back to the pros where a win is a win.

All this guy does is berate everyone around him. What a miserable pos! Case and point... Last year they were beating us like 35-0 or something crazy and Kirby Smart had to call time out because they weren't lined up properly. On national TV and in front of the entire team he just blows up on him like he's his red headed step child. I literally felt bad for the guy. I mean... Look at how successful their defense has been. Hell, look how good they'd done up to that point in the game. I really don't believe there is a bigger scum bag on planet earth.

Reactions: 2 people
nothing will never come out good when you put Kiffin on your team. Saban knew Kiffin was high risk and he could not pass the chance up.

original.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Unfortunately, Bama has some mentally fragile players right now. Particularly at QB and on the O Line. Those guys hear the criticism and they fold. Heck, they almost let Ole Miss beat them twice.

Whether or not Saban handles the media the right way, he's at least trying to stick up for his guys.

Unfortunately, Bama has some mentally fragile players right now. Particularly at QB and on the O Line. Those guys hear the criticism and they fold. Heck, they almost let Ole Miss beat them twice.

Whether or not Saban handles the media the right way, he's at least trying to stick up for his guys.
He is handling it correctly, in my opinion. He's not giving "coach speak" answers.

Reactions: 1 person
Who gives a rats azz if Nick Saban is mad. What's he gonna do, kick somebody in the shins?

Yep, sticking up for your players is just about the most classless thing a coach can do.

Because there isn't a better example to set for young men that you are supposed to lead than cursing during a press conference?

The way he handled it was classless regardless of the message he wanted to send.

Reactions: 1 person
Because there isn't a better example to set for young men that you are supposed to lead than cursing during a press conference?

The way he handled it was classless regardless of the message he wanted to send.

I promise that wasn't the first time any of his players have heard Saban cuss.

He is a good Xs and Os coach but man he is just a miserable person. Not saying what he says is not true but its almost like he oblivious to his own statements, the same thing he is saying could easily apply to himself. The guy smells of negative energy every time you see him and somehow he believes he is above it.

The problem is not his comments, its that he is not living his life as to his own comments.

Reactions: 2 people
What a spoiled brat.

Pretty ridiculous IMO - they need to hire some PR people to prep him before he speaks to the media.

No class.

Didn't see anything wrong here. Where do you see here he has no class?

All this guy does is berate everyone around him. What a miserable pos! Case and point... Last year they were beating us like 35-0 or something crazy and Kirby Smart had to call time out because they weren't lined up properly. On national TV and in front of the entire team he just blows up on him like he's his red headed step child. I literally felt bad for the guy. I mean... Look at how successful their defense has been. Hell, look how good they'd done up to that point in the game. I really don't believe there is a bigger scum bag on planet earth.

So when Saban blows a gasket over poor execution, he's scum...........when Butch does it, its just another brick being laid

Reactions: 4 people
Saban is a terrible coach kids. I know all you've been fed since you found interest in college ball is he's the greatest thing since peanut butter, but he's not and that was a media created paradigm. He couldn't win anywhere else, and he was run out of the NFL and came into alasalami when they were on the upswing, ready to win. They don't have a pro team in bam a so all the kids want to play for U bam a. He had a tremendous amount of connections for recruiting due to his miami nfl days and knew the right people...the media was killing to slob some big red knob as well. The BCS needed bam a for the revenue and the voters needed bam a for the viewers. Really, elmer fudd could have walked into that situation and won three championships. Get over it. His 15 minutes are over.

Saban is a terrible coach kids. I know all you've been fed since you found interest in college ball is he's the greatest thing since peanut butter, but he's not and that was a media created paradigm. He couldn't win anywhere else, and he was run out of the NFL and came into alasalami when they were on the upswing, ready to win. They don't have a pro team in bam a so all the kids want to play for U bam a. He had a tremendous amount of connections for recruiting due to his miami nfl days and knew the right people...the media was killing to slob some big red knob as well. The BCS needed bam a for the revenue and the voters needed bam a for the viewers. Really, elmer fudd could have walked into that situation and won three championships. Get over it. His 15 minutes are over.

wut?

VN Store

Back