Bama TE has a part-time gig.

Crew

...stay frosty.
....and it's not flippin burgers.

16072818-mmmain.jpg

Court record: Search of Alabama football player's room turns up 112 grams of marijuana and $4,600

Court record: Search of Alabama football player's room turns up 112 grams of marijuana and $4,600 | AL.com

He's going big time. It reminds me of when Sam Hurd was setting up his coke shop in Chicago.

So this occurred last Tuesday, comes out today and the University says they'll look into it?

Does anyone believe the University wouldn't have been notified about this last week?

So this occurred last Tuesday, comes out today and the University says they'll look into it?

Does anyone believe the University wouldn't have been notified about this last week?

I'm having trouble figuring that out myself. Has he even been charged, or is this just a report?

I'm having trouble figuring that out myself. Has he even been charged, or is this just a report?

The agents seized the drugs and the money, but if Freitag was charged with any crime, it is not reflected in court records.

A spokeswoman for the University of Alabama said Monday afternoon that UA would look into the incident, but offered nothing further. A spokesman for WANTF and the Tuscaloosa Police Department declined to comment.

Maybe they were trying to move up the food chain and someone spoiled that by this coming out?

Still the university should have at least said they were looking into it rather than they would look into it.

Maybe they were trying to move up the food chain and someone spoiled that by this coming out?

Still the university should have at least said they were looking into it rather than they would look into it.

.....maybe it's Kiffin.

:)

Reactions: 1 person
No big deal, right guys?! Lotsa' Nkemdiche defenders. If it's not a problem to consume, I don't know why people would have a problem with someone selling. Can't consume without buying! That weed comes from somewhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Will be suspended the Sunday morning after he puts up 3 TDs on us.

Yea, a guy who hasn't played a meaningful down his entire career and hasn't played at all this year is going to magically light us up.

Eh, if he were a backup qb, I'd be nervous. Not a random TE

My comment was mostly a joke that flew over your head, but after the last five years I've also been conditioned to believe if it can go wrong it will with UT football.

I don't see how someone can get caught with over 2 pounds of sweet mary jane, plus over 4k in cash from selling it, and not get arrested.

you guys never heard of "rollin on someone"... cue the its happening gif b/c that is exactly what is going on... If I was the guy he gets it from,I'd be nervous or popping a cap in his azz...

VN Store

Back