More piling on for muschamp.

crazyguy

Offense U
Here's a great article I just read about Muschamp and the last minute injury in that game.

Les Miles', LSU players' reaction to injury touches a Florida fan | NOLA.com

TL:DR - The LSU players sat on one knee with helmets off and Coach Miles went over to check on the UF kid....it took Muschamp 8 minutes to go over and he was busy yelling at players on the sideline. It was pointed out that yes, Will is a bad coach, but more so- he's a bad leader of men.

It's only going to get hotter in Gainesville.

Reactions: 3 people
Here's a great article I just read about Muschamp and the last minute injury in that game.

TL:DR - The LSU players sat on one knee with helmets off and Coach Miles went over to check on the UF kid....it took Muschamp 8 minutes to go over and he was busy yelling at players on the sideline. It was pointed out that yes, Will is a bad coach, but more so- he's a bad leader of men.

He gone.

I could be wrong, but wasn't it Micah Abernathy who commented that, while on his visit for the UF game he noticed that any time a Vol went down on the field, Coach Jones would rush out to check on him, but Muschamp never did the same for any of his guys? I thought that was interesting when I read it.

Like I said, not sure if it was Abernathy or a different recruit, but it's not gone unnoticed by recruits that Muschamp is a grade A douche.

Reactions: 1 person
According to the ITG guys Muschamp had never done it until the training staff clears out. He allows them to do their test then comes over.

I hope the kid is okay, I don't mind hard hits and players enjoying clean hard hits that rattle the teeth... but serious injuries are no fun for anyone.

With that said, counting down as to when Florida starts negotiations with Mullen. Mullen should strike a deal before they have a chance to lose.

I hope the kid is okay, I don't mind hard hits and players enjoying clean hard hits that rattle the teeth... but serious injuries are no fun for anyone.

With that said, counting down as to when Florida starts negotiations with Mullen. Mullen should strike a deal before they have a chance to lose.

Bet my neighbor a bottle of choice he'll take Mich gig over Fla. My gut says he'll stay at MSU tho.

Muschamp will get 5th yr BC Foley and Bernie are both retiring in the next yr. This will allow next Pres and AD to pick their guy.

But if I had to throw out a dark horse it will be Doc Holiday.

I see no reason, that makes sense, why Mullen would leave State. He has a lifetime pressure free gig. He will become immortal after this season if they continue winning like this. He is fully capable of building a dynasty there and the recruiting at State and Ole Miss will only continue to get better.

I see no reason, that makes sense, why Mullen would leave State. He has a lifetime pressure free gig. He will become immortal after this season if they continue winning like this. He is fully capable of building a dynasty there and the recruiting at State and Ole Miss will only continue to get better.

Yep, msu is tenth right now in recruiting. Fla right now is not near as bad as our program was when Butch got here, but I think it will be getting close next year if they have a piss poor recruiting class.

Success leads to expectations. Expectations leads to stress.

If Freeze wasn't having success at Ole Miss leaving would be foolish but history shows us that Rebels get best instate talent and have deeper pockets and better history.

Miss isnt Alabama when it comes to fandom but they take losing to the other school quite seriously.

You lost me at saying Mullen could build a "dynasty" at Mississippi State.

Reactions: 2 people
Bet my neighbor a bottle of choice he'll take Mich gig over Fla. My gut says he'll stay at MSU tho.

Muschamp will get 5th yr BC Foley and Bernie are both retiring in the next yr. This will allow next Pres and AD to pick their guy.

But if I had to throw out a dark horse it will be Doc Holiday.

Well, hiring from Marshall has worked out before.

Do you really think that Billy D feels any stress?

Success leads to expectations. Expectations leads to stress.

If Freeze wasn't having success at Ole Miss leaving would be foolish but history shows us that Rebels get best instate talent and have deeper pockets and better history.

Miss isnt Alabama when it comes to fandom but they take losing to the other school quite seriously.

Do you really think that Billy D feels any stress?

Football school. UF isn't Ky or UNC.

Billy admitted when he stepped down for Magic job that fan expectations played a part in decision. Those back to back yrs missing dance made fans impatient.

Now he was it on easy street.

As long as Muschamp is at UF, potential recruits and their parents need to read the article the OP posted.

LW I am surprised you have time to post here, I figured you were on Gator boards telling your fans how embarrassed they should be by the head coach! :neener:

As long as Muschamp is at UF, potential recruits and their parents need to read the article the OP posted.

Its bull**** article from unhappy fan. Already a picture floating where Coach Dillman stops Muschamp from going to field when injury happens.

Last edited:
He is UF's Dooley.

When I saw that TE drop that TD for UF at the end, that is what I thought. Incompetent and unlucky.

I hear fans are pissed that he and his captions left the field after the LSU game instead of staying with remaining fans and the band for your song.

Callers were stating that he does this frequently after losses.

I bet if Muschamp were competing for championships, that fan wouldn't have a bit of problem with what happened on the field. His problem is with the loss of the football game, period. We did the same thing with Dooley. Looked for everything we could, to dislike.

According to the ITG guys Muschamp had never done it until the training staff clears out. He allows them to do their test then comes over.

Sounds sketchy but then what about his own teammates? I much prefer a Coach like Miles and Jones who go straight to the player to check on him.

VN Store

Back