Nov 29 at Ole Miss

Ole Miss

Oct 18 Tennessee
Oct 25 at LSU
Nov 1 Auburn
Nov 8 Presbyterian
Nov 22 at Arkansas
Nov 29 Mississippi St.

Mississippi State's toughest games left are at Alabama & Ole Miss. For Ole Miss, they have a tougher schedule. The game against UT could present a problem. Vols defense has to step up and the offense has to perform at its best. LSU and Auburn will definitely be tough. Will either team go undefeated and end up in the top 4? The SEC West is still up for grabs. Hold your breath!:clapping:

How many teams in the end will be undefeated? Will there be more than 3? Most of those undefeated have tough games left. One of those this coming weekend is Florida vs. Notre Dame. Baylor has West Va., Oklahoma and Oklahoma St, Texas Tech and Kansas St remain as pivotal games. However, Baylor can score anywhere from 35-61 points. Notre Dame has FSU as their toughest game but also has USC. However, Marshall, who is not among the Elite 5 conferences is still undefeated. In my opinion, if they still are at the end, they will get a top 10 bowl.

that ole miss dline is gonna destroy the ut oline

im hoping they both make it to the egg bowl undefeated

Last edited:
If they both do go undefeated, then it's a shame that they have to play each other before the playoffs. No offense to the east, but if Ole Miss and Miss St go undefeated, the Egg bowl is practically going to be the conference championship.

If they both do go undefeated, then it's a shame that they have to play each other before the playoffs. No offense to the east, but if Ole Miss and Miss St go undefeated, the Egg bowl is practically going to be the conference championship.

if that happens i kind of think the loser gets in the playoffs anyway assuming its a great game like 31-35 or something

if that happens i kind of think the loser gets in the playoffs anyway assuming its a great game like 31-35 or something

Yeah I guess thats about right.. they would probably be #1 and #2 by the time they play each other. Either one losing would probably still be in the top 5

I only see one loss at most for State going into the Egg Bowl. Ole Miss will have two at most. I think it's reasonable that both will have 1 loss or less and will be in the playoff mix by the time the game rolls around.

I think both teams end up with two losses each.

I can't help but think the same. Of course, I could very well be wrong....

But coaches like Freeze and Mullen aren't used to holding teams up mentally that have that kind of pressure on them. It's going to be a lot to keep this up, now that everyone knows about them.

Wouldn't be surprised if we did in fact beat Ole Miss this week. Wonder if they're getting cocky.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't help but think the same. Of course, I could very well be wrong....

But coaches like Freeze and Mullen aren't used to holding teams up mentally that have that kind of pressure on them. It's going to be a lot to keep this up, now that everyone knows about them.

Wouldn't be surprised if we did in fact beat Ole Miss this week. Wonder if they're getting cocky.

Miss State loses to Alabama and Ole Miss. Ole Miss loses to LSU and Auburn is what I'm thinking.

I see State's only potential losses at Alabama and at Ole Miss. I don't see them losing to Arkansas, Kentucky, and definitely not Vandy.

Ole Miss has a tougher road.

VN Store

Back