MSU #1 in USA today poll

allvol123

Never thought I would see that.

Kudos to Dan Mullen. That is a hell of an accomplishment.

I was planning on going to the UT Vandy game but trying to go to the Egg Bowl now. The tix on Stubhub are insane though

they earned it fsu hasnt been impressive and while they have 2 good wins they dont stack up to back to back 15+ point wins over top 5 teams plus lsu was in the top 10 too so thats 3 top 10 teams in a row

FSU's only impressive win was against Wake Forest. As much as I hate Notre Dame, I hope they end FSU's cake walk

FSU's only impressive win was against Wake Forest. As much as I hate Notre Dame, I hope they end FSU's cake walk

while not impressive/dominating wins im pretty sure okie st and clemson are in the top 25 and every win over a currently ranked team counts for something

but yea msu is more impressive on offense and defense, has the more impressive wins, and so on

All the winners and losers of the SEC are changing positions. And here UT is still sucking. Sigh.

I am surprised Duke has not broke the top 25. Cut has them playing good ball. They are 5- 1.

I am surprised Duke has not broke the top 25. Cut has them playing good ball. They are 5- 1.

Same thing happened to them last season. It's Duke football and the reputation it (unfortunately) has among AP voters, coaches, etc.

They didn't break into the bottom of either poll until mid-November, when they reached 8-2 after beating a #24 Miami, and it became likely they would actual win their division...and that only got them to a 25 and 24 spot in the two polls (staying behind 4 or 5 teams that had already lost a 3rd game the next 2 weeks). They stayed there until they won their next two games, got to a 10-2 record, and then jumped up to 20th in each.

With the reputation that program's got, the voters/coaches seem pretty much just to treat it all as "Yeah, they're playing well...but they're Duke; they're going to fall back down to Earth soon."

He's got a big, badass qb that can run or throw. Calls plays just like he did with Tebow, and he will be back at UF soon.

Never thought I would see that.

Kudos to Dan Mullen. That is a hell of an accomplishment.

Biden agrees.

BigFckingDEal.jpg

VN Store

Back