What kind of sports fan are you?

Nice read.

As a middle aged old fart, it's interesting to see the transformation from one fan type to another over the years.

The older I get, the more of a realist I become.

I know Volnation has a "Know-it-all"...I won't say any names but we all know who it is.

There's all sorts of fans, band wagoners, fence jumpers, and many many more. I like to tbjbj I'm a hybrid between optimist and realist.

Last edited:
Whats your problem with Devrin lol

Lol It would just be nice to have a game breaker back there. Him bringing it out 5 yards deep just to make it to the 16-18 yard line this year is maddening. It costs us 7-9 yards every time he does that, and our offense needs all the extra yards it can get. It's nothing personal.

Lol It would just be nice to have a game breaker back there. Him bringing it out 5 yards deep just to make it to the 16-18 yard line this year is maddening. It costs us 7-9 yards every time he does that, and our offense needs all the extra yards it can get. It's nothing personal.

You don't think he's being told to do that?

To bring it out every time from that deep? No, KR/PR are usually taught to glance up the field and use their judgement. Or the up man lets them know.

He always takes it out, I can pretty much guarantee you that's coaches telling him to take it out unless he's 7+ yards deep or momentum taking him back. I say this because it too irritates me, and I've watched both at games and on tv after the return to so what Butch or Elder has to say, neither has ever gotten on to him about taking it out, in fact usually they're very receptive to him.

If it was a, use your judgment, there obviously has been multiple bad judgment calls yet they've not once gotten on to him about it, at least that I've seen and Butch doesn't typically hold back on the sideline.

VN Store

Back