Love seeing all those disappointed fans

Saw thread title - thought it was a fan experience at Neyland today.

That wouldn't even make me laugh...that'd sadden me if someone was writing to gloat about some fans/students from an FCS school like UTC who probably just came to the stadium of likely their favorite team just for a chance to get to see them play.

I have no bitterness towards the gator fans themselves, but karma did bite Chimp on the ass today. I thought his disappointment was comical.

Reactions: 4 people
Muschamp walks out of press conference with media in mid sentence.

Cut to SEC Network where Dari whatshisname states…"Disappointment, obviously disappointed…"

That sitcom "My Name's Earl" came to mind.

Hmmmmm, I didn't hear Miles say he was happy all the gator fans were going home disappointed. :question:

Reactions: 1 person
I'd say UF's fan emotions were about 10 % disappointment, 45 % frustration, and 45 % resignation that the season is over with Driskel at the helm and that we will have a new coach in 2015.

I hope firing Muschamp brings them as much near-term success as firing Fulmer did with us.

(I'm not comparing Muschamp to Fulmer)

Reactions: 2 people
I made a prank call to Muschamp last night. You can listen below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXPs91skkFg[/youtube]

Chump is 4-0 vs UT

Chump is 2-0 vs #ButchGetsIt

Chump is 2-0 @ Neyland

CHUMP will be fired this yr owning the Vols.

Sad but TRUE facts.

Every Florida fan here is a troll.

They're on a Tennessee site despite being rival fans and any time we insult Florida, they insult Tennessee. The problem with that is, this is a Tennessee site and it makes sense that we insult rival teams. They on the other hand are dickless losers that have respect for none of the fans posting here and feel they have the right to go around sh*tting on everyone's entertainment. Coming to a Tennessee site to insult Tennessee makes no sense, it's pure trolling. Even doing it one time out of a thousand, it's trolling.

Them being here is like going out to dinner and someone takes a dump on the floor next to you.

Them being here is like going to a movie and someone taking a dump in the seat next to you.

Them being here is like driving down the road and someone throws s*** at your windshield.

Them being here is like taking a bite of chocolate only to find out it's a piece of s***.

Them being here is like someone breaking into your house and sh*tting on your floor.

But what do they care? They've never in their life been taught any manners. Their father sure as hell wasn't Adrian Peterson or they would have shut the hell up and went back to minding their own business. Not these pathetic little f***ers though. I'm not an advocate of child abuse but now that these "grown men" are "adults" and still have no respect for others, I wouldn't mind if Peterson beat some manners into them.

Lol. Nice rant. I've not seen HG troll much in the past. Maybe I'm wrong.

The way it comes off here is "we know Muschamp sux, we know he's a sociopathic narcissist, we know he's a POS human being, we want him gone, but..... he still is 4-0 against the Vols". Kinda pathetic IMO.

The way it comes off here is "we know Muschamp sux, we know he's a sociopathic narcissist, we know he's a POS human being, we want him gone, but..... he still is 4-0 against the Vols". Kinda pathetic IMO.

About right.

Reactions: 2 people
Every Florida fan here is a troll.

They're on a Tennessee site despite being rival fans and any time we insult Florida, they insult Tennessee. The problem with that is, this is a Tennessee site and it makes sense that we insult rival teams. They on the other hand are dickless losers that have respect for none of the fans posting here and feel they have the right to go around sh*tting on everyone's entertainment. Coming to a Tennessee site to insult Tennessee makes no sense, it's pure trolling. Even doing it one time out of a thousand, it's trolling.

Them being here is like going out to dinner and someone takes a dump on the floor next to you.

Them being here is like going to a movie and someone taking a dump in the seat next to you.

Them being here is like driving down the road and someone throws s*** at your windshield.

Them being here is like taking a bite of chocolate only to find out it's a piece of s***.

Them being here is like someone breaking into your house and sh*tting on your floor.

But what do they care? They've never in their life been taught any manners. Their father sure as hell wasn't Adrian Peterson or they would have shut the hell up and went back to minding their own business. Not these pathetic little f***ers though. I'm not an advocate of child abuse but now that these "grown men" are "adults" and still have no respect for others, I wouldn't mind if Peterson beat some manners into them.

3AoxKTG.gif

Reactions: 6 people

he only rants to the posters that rant him, lol..all is fair..HG has the big dogs watching his back.

Chump is 4-0 vs UT

Chump is 2-0 vs #ButchGetsIt

Chump is 2-0 @ Neyland

CHUMP will be fired this yr owning the Vols.

Sad but TRUE facts.

I wish Butch had Muschamp's talent. Not all records are created equal. Muschamp was 2-0 against Dooley and so was everyone else. I will concede that. It is true, it seems sad, but it isn't surprising. UT will be ok.

I wish Butch had Muschamp's talent. Not all records are created equal. Muschamp was 2-0 against Dooley and so was everyone else. I will concede that. It is true, it seems sad, but it isn't surprising. UT will be ok.

Vols in good hands...Gators not do much.

VN Store

Back