LSU beats Florida

How awesome would it be to have Boom's alma mater hand him his walking papers?

Man do I really have bad feelings for Florida. Words cannot express my dislike of that team. I am so glad LSU beat them.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Vols I apologize for thread in advance. But this is my first thread ever. I can't find a more fitting reason for my first thread than muscramp got what he deserved. His arrogant attitude did not serve him well. Capped off a great night for me. Sorry gator fans he is reminiscent of Kiffin. what a punk!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Anyone else sick and tired of seeking satisfaction through other teams? UT fans start multiple threads when other teams beat UF or Bama....but it's been a while since UT beat UF or Bama.

Reactions: 15 people
All I can say is that it is a lot better being the coach of LSU than being coach of Florida..ey Will?

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone else sick and tired of seeking satisfaction through other teams? UT fans start multiple threads when other teams beat UF or Bama....but it's been a while since UT beat UF or Bama.

Not fact they beat us its fact he is a classless punk maybe u remember Kiffin. I seem too they bear remarkable resemblance

And calling for karma is hilarious. The OP will more than likely get hit in the face with a more deserving karma.

Just after 1 week, Muschump sure loves seeing all those disappointed UF fans in the stands. This is why you need to STFU and stay humble after a win.

Reactions: 2 people

In a word, NOPE!!!!

I hate Florida and Moose cramps just makes it even more fun to see them lose.:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back