Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M

Just heard that A&M has 107k on hand. That pisses me off. Need to upgrade Neyland again. 110k is needed

When I think of this Ole Miss team, I think back on their game against Vandy to open 2013. They barely squeaked by a mediocre Vandy team on the road. Their young team has developed and Bo has become the leader of the offense. Freeze has done an incredible job recruiting and coaching this team. Hopefully, Jones's year 3 will be as fruitful as Freeze's Year 3

Wish we would've took Wallace. Idc about the good/bad. He's better than anything we have.

With our O-Line, it wouldn't matter. He isn't a Prescott caliber QB that could get away with a bad O-Line. (I'm not saying Miss State has a bad O-line)

With our O-Line, it wouldn't matter. He isn't a Prescott caliber QB that could get away with a bad O-Line. (I'm not saying Miss State has a bad O-line)

True. It just hurts to know him on an almost personal level. I knew a lot of guys from Giles county and he wanted to be a vol. He would be behind a crappy line though you're right.

True. It just hurts to know him on an almost personal level. I knew a lot of guys from Giles county and he wanted to be a vol. He would be behind a crappy line though you're right.

I will agree that I would love for Wallace to be a Vol.

VN Store

Back