Call Will Muschump

Why do we care? Would it matter any if he said UT has a great school and fans versus what he has said? A loss is a loss regardless.

Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_n0uextCIkT1r8tyvto1_500.gif

Reactions: 15 people
why worry when he will be coaching at a different school next year.he could get a shot in the nfl as a dc.

UF can still win the east especially if Gurley is suspended for a while. Hell I would think they're the favorites right now.

The east is incredibly week. I hope he lasts one more year with the way he's recruiting.

Slight problem; Driskel is still their QB.

Yeah that is the glaring weakness for UF. Still SCarolina has two losses, Missouri hasn't looked particularly great either, I guess UGA would still be their biggest threat and they have lost to USC and still have Auburn on the schedule.

No class, he will be unemployed, and another DC other than the SEC, after he does his year as a ESPN Ananlysist (ala...Urban Cryer).

He seems not to realize that being the coach anywhere is better than being fired from a coaching job. He's Gainesville's Dooley.

UF can still win the east especially if Gurley is suspended for a while. Hell I would think they're the favorites right now.

I think it will be Mizzou winning the east again. They catch Georgia this weekend, playing without Gurley for the first time this season!

I think it will be Mizzou winning the east again. They catch Georgia this weekend, playing without Gurley for the first time this season!

If we can't win the east, I hope it's either Georgia or Mizzou this year. If Kentucky somehow ends up winning the east, Volnation will go into a full blown death spiral.

UGA should kick the piss out of Mizzou with or without Gurley.

UF is a pretty good team if they find a QB that can just avoid interceptions.

He seems not to realize that being the coach anywhere is better than being fired from a coaching job. He's Gainesville's Dooley.

Simply not true.
He's better than Dooley and proved it on the field.
Like it or not Jones got out coached by a guy who is likely to be fired and go undefeated against him.

VN Store

Back