Todd Gurley suspended indefinitely

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 48s48 seconds ago
BREAKING: Todd Gurley has been indefinitely suspended during investigation into alleged violation of NCAA rules.
Embedded image permalink

I'm thinking this means that, if the investigation turns up anything substantial, he'd be ruled ineligible and the win vs UT gets wiped from the books.

I'm thinking this means that, if the investigation turns up anything substantial, he'd be ruled ineligible and the win vs UT gets wiped from the books.

I bet it's PED. The guys insane

Jayson Swain ‏@SwainEvent 41s41 seconds ago
Todd Gurley and Treon Harris suspended after the Vols have played them.

Sigh...

Reactions: 1 person
You know what this means. That utc's star player better watch his skeletons in the closet. Everyone that has a good game vs us gets in trouble soon after.

It must be bad. A bamer took money from a coach last year and only got two games.

Clinton-Dix was originally suspended indefinitely until the NCAA made their ruling. The same thing could very well happen with Gurley. Being suspended indefinitely does not mean he's out for the year.

If only we could have caught breaks and had these suspensions happen before our games.

Wow why couldn't he be suspended a couple of weeks earlier. Wonder how much money he took?

VN Store

Back