James Franklin testifies he lied about seeing rape video

Did you read the article? He lied and said he saw it when he didn't. Not sure how that makes him disgusting garbage

Reactions: 3 people
Did you read the article? He lied and said he saw it when he didn't. Not sure how that makes him disgusting garbage

When you lie?...you open that door. :stop:...maybe it's pathological.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe he should ask Bruce what happens when you can't get your story straigh t.

Lol. I don't like the guy but this is a stretch. He was trying to send a message. Now if he lied about not seeing when he had, that's a different story.

"Tell me, Mr. Franklin. Were you lying then? Or are you lying now?"

Yes it make perfect sense to tell the truth to your football team with no legal consequences and then commit perjury in court with that jail.

Theres a whole lot to this story that will probably never see the light of day.

There is nothing from hia testimony that paints a bad picture.

Though i'm not sure that I buy the assertion that the only thing he told the perps is that they should call their parents and get ready for the investigation.

Though i'm not sure that I buy the assertion that the only thing he told the perps is that they should call their parents and get ready for the investigation.

I ve heard enough in and around that deal to know you are all over it with this statement

I'm sure he had more to say to them than that. But the fact of the matter is that he didn't commit the crime. This story should be all about the woman and how the rapist's should ultimately pay. If Franklin perjured himself, that is a different crime.

I'm sure he had more to say to them than that. But the fact of the matter is that he didn't commit the crime. This story should be all about the woman and how the rapist's should ultimately pay. If Franklin perjured himself, that is a different crime.

Agreed.

pretty much what LW said. I live here and am around hs and college training rooms quite often.
Common sense also tells me at least one player got scared and showed it or told a coach or trainer, which means JF knew as well.
Football players take their darkest secrets and troubles to their coaches for guidance. Always have. College coaches know more about their kids than we want to know.

pretty much what LW said. I live here and am around hs and college training rooms quite often.
Common sense also tells me at least one player got scared and showed it or told a coach or trainer, which means JF knew as well.
Football players take their darkest secrets and troubles to their coaches for guidance. Always have. College coaches know more about their kids than we want to know.

Even if one assumes that Franklin saw the video, or was made aware of its contents, how does that suggest that he was involved in covering up the crime?

Of course it was a cover up....
Penn State needed a coach that could cover tracks better than the last group.

He has credentials and a proven track record (although there is no record of it)

Even if one assumes that Franklin saw the video, or was made aware of its contents, how does that suggest that he was involved in covering up the crime?

because he didn't take it to the police. He's got Vandy riding highest they ever have, and then sees something that can make it crash down and possibly cost him his career. You think he has the character to choose the right thing over the thing that could ruin his name if it got out?

VN Store

Back