Kiffin to Blame for Bama Loss?

OrangeNehi

How much is Lane Kiffin to blame for Alabama's loss to Ole Miss? The Tide failed to finish and missed numerous scoring opportunities, largely because of the weak play calling by the OC (thank God he is there and not here). Wonder if Nick will send him packing like everyone else has but UT. Read this somewhere:

Is Lane Kiffin to blame for the recent explosion of "bammers" worrying about other teams? It seems like a new thread pops up each day.

Has to be because of Kiffin's inability to get their offense going and not being able to groom the best QB they've ever had walk into Bryant Denny properly? Has to be frustrating knowing now that Malzahn is the OC and HC instate.

I for one am not going to blame him because I want him to be at Bama as long as possible. So far he's left every place he's been worse off than he found it.

Reactions: 2 people
Ole Miss has a pretty good Defense. All I know is; its gonna be a long week listening to the bammers cry but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

It's easy to blame Kiffin. Many were praising him for engineering almost 700 yards against Florida. He's an easy target.

Didn't see the game but always up for Kiffen taking blame. I think bammers should get the mattresses ready.

Ole Miss has a pretty good Defense. All I know is; its gonna be a long week listening to the bammers cry but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
I disagree, for the second year in a row Bammer's offense scores enough points to win games they lose, it is their defense that cannot stop opposing offenses. I seriously doubt Miss St or Auburn either one will have problems outscoring Bammer this year.

I disagree, for the second year in a row Bammer's offense scores enough points to win games they lose, it is their defense that cannot stop opposing offenses. I seriously doubt Miss St or Auburn either one will have problems outscoring Bammer this year.

Offense scored 10 versus Ole Miss.

Defense scored 7.

Still think the Bama offense scored enough to win?

Reactions: 3 people
If bama starts losing more games than they should, at least in the minds of their retarded fans(ex. harvey updyke), he better get some security for his family. Things could get ugly.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, but Bama has some of the best if not the best talent across the board. Shouldn't they get a lot of yardage?

Not necessarily. They've always been known for having a great defense and an efficient offense. They put up some pretty gaudy numbers against UF.

It will be a fun week observing bama fans behavior. Whenever they loose they always seem to wind up on deadspin, the big lead, etc....
It might be a randon teabagging, or a mom hurdling seats to beat up the opposing fans they always bring it.

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin not to blame but Saban yes. Up to this point Saban has left Kiffin alone during the game. Yes he has wondered over there but more of a observer. Against Ole Miss Saban was involved in the play calling and should not have been. I am not a Kiffin fan but let your OC call the game and if at the end of the season it did not work replace him but let him do his job and Saban did not.

The playcalling wasn't great, but the execution was worse. Losing our center was a problem, as it threw off the rhythm of the offense. The O-line didn't play well as a whole, and the receivers weren't working hard enough to get open. It's emblematic of the offense's day that a 6'6" tight end (who's also a freak athlete) doesn't get up to play the ball over a 5'10" corner.

More than anything, I'm completely over the special teams breakdowns that Bama has been self-inflicting for years now. It seems like every other week there is a massive bust or turnover on ST. That crap has to change.

The playcalling wasn't great, but the execution was worse. Losing our center was a problem, as it threw off the rhythm of the offense. The O-line didn't play well as a whole, and the receivers weren't working hard enough to get open. It's emblematic of the offense's day that a 6'6" tight end (who's also a freak athlete) doesn't get up to play the ball over a 5'10" corner.

More than anything, I'm completely over the special teams breakdowns that Bama has been self-inflicting for years now. It seems like every other week there is a massive bust or turnover on ST. That crap has to change.

Whats the deal with the center?

Ole Miss has arguably the SEC's best secondary, and Bama has a turnover problem.

Can't blame the turnovers on Kiffin.

Damn, the disgruntled bammer fans have spilled over into the Volnation.

VN Store

Back