Utah @ UCLA (ESPN)

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
And in yet another potential upset in the making, Utah is up 14-0 in the 2nd.

Damn, sure would be nice to have Utah's Punter. That dude will make big money in the NFL.

I'm rooting for utah. My best friends wife from college went to miss state. I told her that since tn is a year or two away, I want them to go to the playoff. I think if ucla loses they will jump to about 3rd or 4th in the nation ranking. Am I wrong?

I'm rooting for utah. My best friends wife from college went to miss state. I told her that since tn is a year or two away, I want them to go to the playoff. I think if ucla loses they will jump to about 3rd or 4th in the nation ranking. Am I wrong?

I wish Utah didn't end the series with BYU. I don't know why they did,the UTES won the last few games between the two.

I wish Utah didn't end the series with BYU. I don't know why they did,the UTES won the last few games between the two.
All I can say is go utah! Byu lost vs utah state and I got to admit, I was happy my friend.

A weak running into the kicker call to extend the game and the kicker missed again! What a weekend in college football. Parity is at an all time high.

1. Florida State
2. Auburn
3. Baylor
4. Notre Dame
5. Ole Miss

Probably how the new poll will look

VN Store

Back