Kats 4-1....

How crazy is that? Looks like Kentucky made a great hire with Stoops and the Vols whiffed again.
Stoops has UK playing way above their talent level. Bielema has the best rushing attack in the SEC with our former OC. We can't score against the worst Florida team since I don't know when. We're snakebit I guess.

Congrats to the Kat fans on the board.

Looks like Stoops was the perfect hire for UK.

With that being said we going whoop some Kat azz in November. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Played the worst South Carolina team in years (one that may not win many more games this year and made Vandy's offense look decent), UTMartin, Candy, Ohio and Florida. Don't get ahead of yourselves about UK. Everybody saying they scored 30 on UF and that we only get 9 so UK must be better than us. Forgetting that UK gave up 36 to the UF offense that got 10 points and 232 total yards on us. If we play their schedule and they play ours, the records are reversed. Heck, we've played a much tougher schedule and if we make one play in each of the last two weeks, it's UT that's 4-1 overall, 2-0 in the east

Reactions: 2 people
Played the worst South Carolina team in years (one that may not win many more games this year and made Vandy's offense look decent), UTMartin, Candy, Ohio and Florida. Don't get ahead of yourselves about UK. Everybody saying they scored 30 on UF and that we only get 9 so UK must be better than us. Forgetting that UK gave up 36 to the UF offense that got 10 points and 232 total yards on us. If we play their schedule and they play ours, the records are reversed. Heck, we've played a much tougher schedule and if we make one play in each of the last two weeks, it's UT that's 4-1 overall, 2-0 in the east

Somebody sounds pretty insecure

For those of you who keep pointing out that UK is 4-1 and claim that this makes Stoops better than Jones, consider the competition they have faced so far. They played 2 cupcake OOC teams and an extremely horrible Vandy team. I'll give them credit for the USC win (even though USC is unranked). They're improving, but they haven't done anything that UT hasn't (Other than start 4-1 with a favorable early schedule). Do you guys not remember that we also defeated USC last year (and they were ranked 11th in the country at that point and had Clowney and Shaw)?

At this point in time, both coaches are about even (though I'd give Jones a slight edge since he does have a win over a ranked opponent so far).

For those of you who keep pointing out that UK is 4-1 and claim that this makes Stoops better than Jones, consider the competition they have faced so far. They played 2 cupcake OOC teams and an extremely horrible Vandy team. I'll give them credit for the USC win (even though USC is unranked). They're improving, but they haven't done anything that UT hasn't (Other than start 4-1 with a favorable early schedule). Do you guys not remember that we also defeated USC last year (and they were ranked 11th in the country at that point and had Clowney and Shaw)?

At this point in time, both coaches are about even (though I'd give Jones a slight edge since he does have a win over a ranked opponent so far).

Joker left the program in way worse shape than Dooley and UT has had 2 higher ranked recruiting classes. Given that, the fact these teams seem pretty equal is a win for Stoops IMO.

Joker left the program in way worse shape than Dooley and UT has had 2 higher ranked recruiting classes. Given that, the fact these teams seem pretty equal is a win for Stoops IMO.

We could have had the #1 recruiting class under Dooley and he still wouldn't have had a winning season. You're talking about Dooley, a guy who LOST to freaking Joker Phillips with a more talented roster and let the 26 year winning streak against UK snap. Not to mention he didn't recruit a single lineman in the 2012 class which is why our O-Line is in horrible shape right now. To say Joker left your program in worse shape than Dooley did with ours, is very questionable.

Reactions: 3 people

Do you think that UK will beat UT this year in Neyland? Just curious.

both coaches sucked out loud. It's like comparing Lloyd and Harry in Dumb and Dumber.

We could have had the #1 recruiting class under Dooley and he still wouldn't have had a winning season. You're talking about Dooley, a guy who LOST to freaking Joker Phillips with a more talented roster and let the 26 year winning streak against UK snap. Not to mention he didn't recruit a single lineman in the 2012 class which is why our O-Line is in horrible shape right now. To say Joker left your program in worse shape than Dooley did with ours, is very questionable.

Reactions: 1 person

Who has claimed Stoops a better coach than Butch?

I said Stoops was the perfect hire for KY. That does not make him a better coach than Butch. Every team in the SEC has good coaches, other than Vandy, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you think that UK will beat UT this year in Neyland? Just curious.

If neither team loses any significant player to injury or whatever than no. Both teams are very thin do it wouldn't take many injuries to skew the outcome.

If the game were at CWS I say it's a tossup, aeat Neyland I think UK: +2.5

Your roster will be scary in two years.

VN Store

Back