BYU at UCF

Dave1967

How do y'all think the BYU-UCF game at Orlando this Thursday will go? I think BYU will be hurting if Taysom Hill isn't playing but I think BYU finds a way to win 31-24.

Man, these BYU players are dropping like flies.

Both these look pretty serious too.

Pretty good game so far. I love close games as long as its not Tennessee losing in a close one.

Coach Bajakian needs to watch the UCF tape to see how to get the ball out of the QB's hands quickly. Slants, quick hitches and short out routes. I've only watched since the 3rd qt but Palmer has talked about how much he's been hit tonight and how quick he's getting the ball out.

How do y'all think the BYU-UCF game at Orlando this Thursday will go? I think BYU will be hurting if Taysom Hill isn't playing but I think BYU finds a way to win 31-24.

Well, you picked the right score! :)

Just getting back from the game... What an ending!

O'Leary got bailed out after some suspect play calling and clock management at the end of regulation. :huh:

Well, you picked the right score! :)

Just getting back from the game... What an ending!

O'Leary got bailed out after some suspect play calling and clock management at the end of regulation. :huh:

UCF got away with a PI mugging on BYU's last play.

Also, with the exception of Demarcus Robinson, none of UF's receivers would start for UCF.

VN Store

Back