Muschamp

unconventional
Funny that Pelleni who wins 10 games on average is going to be fired while Muschamp has only done it once. Miles will probably be fired too and he's a million times better than Florida's coach. Should be his name, "Florida's coach"

In the end, joke will be on Florida if they keep Muschamp. Dude is a piece of grade-A f***ing s***.

Seriously, if someone ran over Muschamp, normally, I wouldn't cry a tear because he's a horrible piece of garbage. I'd only cry a tear because it means Florida will improve.

v8d3s3.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Funny that Pelleni who wins 10 games on average is going to be fired while Muschamp has only done it once. Miles will probably be fired too and he's a million times better than Florida's coach. Should be his name, "Florida's coach"

In the end, joke will be on Florida if they keep Muschamp. Dude is a piece of grade-A f***ing s***.

Seriously, if someone ran over Muschamp, normally, I wouldn't cry a tear because he's a horrible piece of garbage. I'd only cry a tear because it means Florida will improve.

And yet, the d-bag beat UT again.

It doesn't matter how bad Florida is....they will consistently play their best and most emotional game against us.

They will always find some way to out weasel us to win.

The chips are always against us and the zebras will find any way they can to stop us...

However...We are Tennessee

It doesn't matter how bad Florida is....they will consistently play their best and most emotional game against us.

The chips are always against us and the zebras will find any way they can to stop us...

If that was their best, that makes me feel even worse.

Reactions: 1 person
This could be a good thing. We know that we are close to being a dominant team. Fla fans know they have a twit for a head coach. This might have bought muskchimp an extension in his coaching career at fla. Next year I envision a defensive front that makes teams cry. We are on track, I know we lost to fla this year, but I envision a 10 year win streak starting next year vs fla. Go VOLS!

If anybody got the benefit of the zebras yesterday it was Tennessee, if you ask anybody outside of volnation. We dinked around for 3 of the worst quarters of Florida offense in 30 years and then in the 4th came in and did what we had to do to beat a mediocre at best team.

This could be a good thing. We know that we are close to being a dominant team. Fla fans know they have a twit for a head coach. This might have bought muskchimp an extension in his coaching career at fla. Next year I envision a defensive front that makes teams cry. We are on track, I know we lost to fla this year, but I envision a 10 year win streak starting next year vs fla. Go VOLS!

I envision my wife agreeing to a threesome with Hayden Pantierre.

Reactions: 2 people

Why would LSU fire Miles? He might leave for Ann Arbor, but there's no way in hell the would fire him.

Still undefeated vs Vols. ��

If Muschamp did anything with his win over TN, he endeared himself to Tennessee fans with his post game comments.

If anything, the thing you do as a coach is not piss the opposing fans.

I'm pretty sure that Muschamp, University of Florida representatives, the Florida football team, or any of the Florida fans give the first **** about pissing off opposing fans.

If Muschamp did anything with his win over TN, he endeared himself to Tennessee fans with his post game comments.

You must have been in diapers when Spurrier coached at Florida.

Reactions: 2 people
I dont blame Muschamp for his comments, the chant our fans were doing was pretty bad. In a perfect world Muschamp rises above the fray but he didnt. Im not sure I could either so I dont hate on him for making that post game comment.

Reactions: 3 people
I dont blame Muschamp for his comments, the chant our fans were doing was pretty bad. In a perfect world Muschamp rises above the fray but he didnt. Im not sure I could either so I dont hate on him for making that post game comment.

The students are 20 years old kids. Muschamp is a grown man making millions. It was really poor judgement by him

Steve Spurrier says hi.

The problem is, Muschamp tried to boast like Spurrier and his team is not and never will be like a Spurrier coached team. I would've paid money to see Spurrier's response if he would've barely beaten UT. I'd imagine he would've thrown a barb out there, but I'd say he would've been embarrassed by his team's showing.

The students are 20 years old kids. Muschamp is a grown man making millions. It was really poor judgement by him[/

My 12 year old knows not to chant cusswords in public.
The chant was pretty loud so i am quite certain it was adults as well.

VN Store

Back