LSU playing a ton of freshmen....losing badly

Why? Because people really really really wanted to.

our o line could not run block or pass block their d line. That is not a minor issue. It was a coin flip game.

We can't even win a coin flip. Last 11 we lost.

Why? Because people really really really wanted to.

our o line could not run block or pass block their d line. That is not a minor issue. It was a coin flip game.

Because we had a 2 score lead against a team that couldnt get in FG range for 3 quarters.

LSU is playing the number 5 team in the nation (will be #2 after this week). We lost to dumpster fire U.

Because we had a 2 score lead against a team that couldnt get in FG range for 3 quarters.

And we were the team that couldn't move the ball in the red zone.

Again, sorry so many of you formed poor beliefs about where we are.

LSU is playing the number 5 team in the nation (will be #2 after this week). We lost to dumpster fire U.

I dont think some realize how bad UF really is right now.
They have a decent RB, no WRs and a QB that cant get the ball anywhere near a target.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm sorry you're on some high horse right now.

I thought all along we were 6-6. That doesn't mean we shouldn't have won this game.

The facts are we were in the red zone and got points. The first time UF got there was Bajakian serving Worley up on a platter.

Reactions: 1 person
Why? Oh yea, because you really really really really wanted to. Solid.

You realize how many people were picking us to win? Do you really think all of them "really really" wanted us to win?

You're trying way too hard to excuse a bad loss.

You realize how many people were picking us to win? Do you really think all of them "really really" wanted us to win?

You're trying way too hard to excuse a bad loss.

Ah yes, pickers. More solid argument from you. I guess checkerboard will be your next one.

VN Store

Back