So, UF fans on the board:

TrueOrange

Is this where Harris becomes the starting QB? Or do you think the team continues to go with Driskel?

Is this where Harris becomes the starting QB? Or do you think the team continues to go with Driskel?

did you see the run game open? and treon barely threw it its just his quick twitch agility makes him alot tougher to tackle then jeff

if muschamp puts driskel back in any point this season he's an idiot

if your interested take a look at his highschool tape against top miami competition the kid can throw it

Washington (Miami, FL) Treon Harris - 2013 Highlights - YouTube

ill say this with treon i think we have a chance to beat lsu, uga, & mizzou with driskel no chance in hell

Last edited:
I would say it's almost a guarantee that we've seen the last of Driskel, but with Muschamp, you can never really count him out to make a terrible decision.

Reactions: 1 person
Can you really do that much with a true freshman quarterback with almost no game experience, that's only been in the program since...what, June/July/August?

It seems like the team would have to, well, kind of dumb down the offensive play calling in response, as he's likely still learning at this point.

The thing I like about Treon is he played in the best district in the entire country and regularly played top competition in HS. Also he was a winner in HS as opposed to Driskel.

Congrats on the win guys.

I felt like it was a seriously bad omen when you all picked us to win. Even begging us to win.

I think you got exactly what you wanted/needed. A win over UT and an overall terrible performance by Muschamp. Grats.

Can you really do that much with a true freshman quarterback with almost no game experience, that's only been in the program since...what, June/July/August?

It seems like the team would have to, well, kind of dumb down the offensive play calling in response, as he's likely still learning at this point.

As opposed to Driskel dumbing it down on the field on his own? Eh.

I'll take it.

Was he an early enrollee? I keep hearing the "he doesn't know the playbook" mantra...

The team played much better with him in, once again we turn a Florida backup into a star

Congrats on the win guys.

I felt like it was a seriously bad omen when you all picked us to win. Even begging us to win.

I think you got exactly what you wanted/needed. A win over UT and an overall terrible performance by Muschamp. Grats.

Truer words were never spoken.

Most unexpected and unimpressive UF win I can remember...ever...

Was he an early enrollee? I keep hearing the "he doesn't know the playbook" mantra...

The team played much better with him in, once again we turn a Florida backup into a star

He wasn't. They had 9, and one of them was the other freshman QB...but this guy wasn't one of them.

Yes, but it buys Muschamp more time.

You can win and lose and the same time.

Better than losing and losing and.. well you get the point.

UF is not very good and UT cant beat em.

Congrats on the win. You may still get a better coach and continue to beat UT.

Long live Muschamp!! Long live Driskell! Congrats to the gator fans on a, I guess we have to call it a win. ****. ****. ******it.

I don't disagree.

We still have 5 potential losses coming unless Harris gets all the snaps.

Anyone with half a brain can see Driskel is not the answer.

Driskel is terrible.

Difference in the game. Bajakian calling a pass play with a 2 score lead and mo heading into the 4th that resulted in a sack fumble.

Muschamp swaps QBs the next possession scores a td.

UF is poorly coached and out coached UT when it mattered. Hard to stomach from my seat right now.

Im not bailing on Jones yet but if he doesnt have some staff turnover after this season nothing is gonna change. And hes on the hot seat after year 3.

If we aren't in a bowl by the end of next season there may not be a Year 4.

Because he's a freshman my guess is we go to a 2 QB system.

^^^ This^^^^

I think the Gators probably won the game because Harris didn't start but entered the game later. It's hard to start a freshman in a stadium like NS and freshman will force things early to make things happen.

After saying all that they should of put him in a little bit earlier but the receivers aren't helping the QBs.

VN Store

Back