Peter Burns

big harry

is the name of the SECn host during halftime of our game. Is that the most awkward name or what?:unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
If you haven't done it till it burns...

You're not doing it right...

I just found it hilarious that a dude named big harry started a peter burns thread

Reactions: 1 person
I played golf with PB a few weeks back. First time I'd met him. In regards to his name...he said, "Yeah, it was a rough childhood."

Super nice guy and funny.

Cool Story, Bro.

Older article, but here:

Ladies And Gentlemen, Meet Lucious Pusey

The Realests are going bonkers this morning over their latest discovery, but we have to say that we do not find this funny at all. What is so hilarious, after all, about a college football player named Lucious Pusey? (Roman guard begins to giggle). Centurion, why do they titter so? Just because I say ... Lucious Pusey? (Guards break up in gales of laughter). OK, we're done referencing the film Life of Brian. From The Realests:

"We didn't think Jim Bob Cooter or Kyle Sackrider could be topped. But they have — by a mile. We've been informed of the Eastern Illinois (Division I-AA) Panther formerly known as Lucious Pusey."

Tony Barnhart is a wonderful guy, i know him personally. He is a Georgia Bulldog graduate and his daughters went to Florida. He always tells me that he's conflicted in that regard until the Cocktail Party and then it's GO Dawgs!

Ha ha.. I didn't have a problem with what he said, he was right, 1st half was terrible performance by the Vols and it only got worse. He predicted failure based on performance.. i'm not angry at him. I'm sad that he was right.

EDIT: I will say that he does a VERY good job overall covering SEC sports and he has been VERY complimentary of our program with me and all the things we are doing in Knoxville to build a winner. So he's neutral on that, but loves the SEC.

What team had a player named Smelley and Dick? I think they sat down by each other on a bench during the game, if I recall correctly. I remember laughing a bit about a scenario close to that.

What team had a player named Smelley and Dick? I think they sat down by each other on a bench during the game, if I recall correctly. I remember laughing a bit about a scenario close to that.

Chris smelley at South Carolina. Brad smelley at Bammer

moore-goode-dick.jpg

VN Store

Back