Texas A&M-Mississippi State

gordonr24

Vol in West TN
I really hate that this game is going up against UT-Florida. I was looking forward to watching this one. This game is a tossup. I think I'm going with State in this one in a shootout.

I think this one will end up being the best game in the SEC this weekend.

So what's going on here?

Is Miss. State that good?

Or is this just the supposedly "fixed" A&M defense that was "better than last year's" being exposed for what condition it's actually in?

I give up trying to figure out the SEC.

Seriously, though, I think the massive roster turnover of the ridiculous amount of early entries to last year's draft has been hurting everyone. None of these teams look that consistent (or at least, at the level they had usually been at) this season.

We didn't look too good this past Saturday. Miss State had a lot to do with that. They were really efficient and limited their mistakes. Beat us soundly. Gotta regroup and get ready to play another good team. I'll make no excuses.

I'm jealous of the msu oline. I'm watching the replay tonight and caught it in the second qtr. The last two tds I've seen could not occur on our team. The first being a 4 yard hole opening up on the backside for the back to run thru and use his speed down the sideline before the secondary could react. The second was the oline stale mating the rush for about 4 seconds so the qb could step up in the pocket and throw a back shoulder throw to wr. Maybe in a year or two we will have that.

I'm jealous of the msu oline. I'm watching the replay tonight and caught it in the second qtr. The last two tds I've seen could not occur on our team. The first being a 4 yard hole opening up on the backside for the back to run thru and use his speed down the sideline before the secondary could react. The second was the oline stale mating the rush for about 4 seconds so the qb could step up in the pocket and throw a back shoulder throw to wr. Maybe in a year or two we will have that.

All the pieces have come perfectly together for Miss State to make a run this year. The 2012 team that started 7-0 was fools gold as they benefited from a soft schedule. This team is outstanding.

They have great Oline play. Plus, they have a power running game with a great back. I believe they are going to give Auburn more than they can handle this weekend.

they also have one of the best Dlines I have seen.

VN Store

Back