LSU at Auburn

Dave1967

How do y'all think this game will go? LSU is down this season and will be starting a true freshman against Auburn. Auburn will be too much for LSU and will beat the Bayou Bengals 35-21. I think LSU staggers around and finishes the 2014 regular season 7-5(remaining losses to Auburn,Ole Miss,Alabama and Texas A&M). The Independence Bowl will be very excited to be able to land LSU.

LSU goes 7-5, then Les is leaving for Michigan. I think Mich. AD is going to be fired.

How do y'all think this game will go? LSU is down this season and will be starting a true freshman against Auburn. Auburn will be too much for LSU and will beat the Bayou Bengals 35-21. I think LSU staggers around and finishes the 2014 regular season 7-5(remaining losses to Auburn,Ole Miss,Alabama and Texas A&M). The Independence Bowl will be very excited to be able to land LSU.

I don't know, I just never count out LSU and Les Miles. He seems to pull at least one superior coaching job/miracle every year. This game kind of has that feel to it for me.

Auburn 31-21. Auburn's ability to run the ball on the LSU defense will be the difference I think. Plus, it is hard to beat Auburn in Jordan-Hare.

LSU can't just clamp down on D when their QB is struggling this year.

They got issues on both sides.

I think auburn just grinds them down. Lsu has no offense this season. I think something like 24-13 but close going into 4th. Lsu is athletic as always but gets gassed with no help from the O

VN Store

Back