Do you bet on sports?

Volumnus 2011

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
If so, where? And what are the laws for online betting in Tennessee? I've seen some games I want to put money on.

I can pick'm all day long. If I put a nickle on it I will lose my nickle. The reason I don't use bookies any more.

OP it's probably best you don't bet on your favorite teams. People will tend to bet with their hearts instead of brains.

I've researched it a little bit occasionally, and from what I can tell the problem isn't funding an account and placing wagers. The problem is getting your winnings back out. Do your homework before you put a meaningful amount of money on the line.

I've researched it a little bit occasionally, and from what I can tell the problem isn't funding an account and placing wagers. The problem is getting your winnings back out. Do your homework before you put a meaningful amount of money on the line.

I have never had a problem getting money back out using top bet.....I get 2500 out a month bc it's free to do that but there is only one bank in Knoxville that u can cash the check at and it takes a little time. It also takes some time for the money to show up but that is mainly due to our own govt restrictions.

No, I don't. Why risk my hard-earned cash on 18-22 year olds who may not show up because their girlfriend broke up with them or they're homesick.

NFL? No way. Vegas has that locked down where it's hard to beat them.

Not anymore. Thankfully I recognized the problem before it became a problem.

I used to bet games through a buddy of mines bookie. Started out pretty innocent enough, $25 on 2 or 3 games. Then I won a few bucks and thought it was easy and started betting a few hundred a week. I got to the point where I didn't enjoy the games anymore, I was just watching to see if my bets won or lost.

My suggestion is just not do it. Find a buddy and place a friendly wager of 5 or 10 bucks on a few games for bragging rights.

Reactions: 1 person
I used to bet games through a buddy of mines bookie. Started out pretty innocent enough, $25 on 2 or 3 games. Then I won a few bucks and thought it was easy and started betting a few hundred a week. I got to the point where I didn't enjoy the games anymore, I was just watching to see if my bets won or lost.

My suggestion is just not do it. Find a buddy and place a friendly wager of 5 or 10 bucks on a few games for bragging rights.

Sounds familiar.

Reactions: 1 person
Why give your money to strangers? Buy your kids, GF, wife, mom, friend, etc. etc. something with the money, and just enjoy the games. Now when it comes to the ponies,,,,,,,,,,,,

No, I don't. Why risk my hard-earned cash on 18-22 year olds who may not show up because their girlfriend broke up with them or they're homesick.

NFL? No way. Vegas has that locked down where it's hard to beat them.

Not if you pick the right team, o/u, etc. Vegas gets theirs in the vig. They don't care who wins.

Why give your money to strangers? Buy your kids, GF, wife, mom, friend, etc. etc. something with the money, and just enjoy the games. Now when it comes to the ponies,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's fine if u think with your brain and not get emotional. I always send what I'm willing to lose in at the beginning of the yr and won't bet any more. When we played NC State I sent in 150 dollars and won on Tennessee.....I ended up winning over 12,000 on that 150 so my wife and kids had a very merry Christmas.

VN Store

Back