Utah State at BYU

Dave1967

How do y'all think the USU-BYU game will go tomorrow? I think BYU will be too much for the Aggies once again and BYU will win 45-21. Losing Keeton is a huge loss for USU but BYU would still win with CK at quarterback for USU.

Last edited:
BYU is really good this year. If they can beat UCF, they'll be undefeated.

I wouldn't have given them much of a chance with Keeton. Without him, forget it. Cougars roll.

It's unfortunate BYU has such a weak schedule, because they probably won't make the playoff, even if undefeated. Just one more strong opponent would have made a big difference.

This is a very good BYU team. Best secondary I can remember in 20 years of watching them. Best run game, too.

It's unfortunate BYU has such a weak schedule, because they probably won't make the playoff, even if undefeated. Just one more strong opponent would have made a big difference.

This is a very good BYU team. Best secondary I can remember in 20 years of watching them. Best run game, too.

I wish Utah wouldn't have turned chicken and dropped BYU from their schedule. I'd like to see BYU play Wyoming,Arizona or Arizona State in the future.

Wow. Way to start a game. I hope we do that tomorrow, hit a bomb on the first play.

VN Store

Back