Chuckie Keeton likely done for the year

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
State announced Wednesday evening that Keeton's season is likely over.

“Chuckie’s health is our top priority and he has not been cleared to play by our medical staff,” said Utah State coach Matt Wells. “We will continue to monitor his progress throughout the fall, but given his current condition it is unlikely that he will play in any games in the foreseeable future.”

And that just sucks.

CBSSports.com APP

Sucks to hear. He's a dang good player.

I hope he is able to recover and post good numbers at the combine if he declares this year. He deserves a shot at the next level.

He didn't even seem 100 percent back in August when they played Tennessee.

Didn't seem like his health was the coach's top priority when he kept running Keeton out to hobble around on the field after our game against them was out of reach.

Reactions: 3 people
That's tough..... Knowing what the rehab process is like I really feel for these guys that tear their knees up.

He didn't even seem 100 percent back in August when they played Tennessee.

That honestly got me upset. There's no reason I can think of for him to have stayed in
That game.

Update: after consultation with Michigan's coaching staff and medical team it has been determined he can play if he just rubs some dirt on it

Reactions: 4 people
That sucks for him. Kid has talent. Although after two knee injuries it will be difficult for him to play QB in the NFL. Not saying he cannot but it will be an uphill battle. Wish him the best.

I saw one rumor where he is going to try and transfer to Wisconsin and play under Gary Anderson again

VN Store

Back