Arizona vs Oregon thread...

Do you remember they're game last year?

No, not really but I heard zona won. The freshman qb just threw for 5 tds vs cal., so I'm saying there's a chance! Tougher to do in Oregon though, The crowd is pretty good over there. It's the best game on Thursday, gonna get us ready for a big weekend of great football.

No, not really but I heard zona won. The freshman qb just threw for 5 tds vs cal., so I'm saying there's a chance! Tougher to do in Oregon though, The crowd is pretty good over there. It's the best game on Thursday, gonna get us ready for a big weekend of great football.

Id say there's a good chance they can hang.

College Football Gamecast - Oregon vs Arizona

Ball was out before he got into the endzone imo. Another case of the star player getting the benefit of the doubt.

Hoping I'll be watching the Titans next QB tonight.

Mariota is not an NFL qb imo. I know the mobile qb is all the craze in college ball, but they don't translate well into the NFL.

Ball was out before he got into the endzone imo. Another case of the star player getting the benefit of the doubt.

Well, it didn't help matters that the goaline was filmed at an angle from the ten yard line. What the heck is going on? I thought this game was suppose to be 55-52.lol

I guess the pac-12 officials took an "Official" trip to Birmingham this week to learn how to ensure the higher ranked team wins in order for that team to remain in the playoff picture.

I wish Worley could run the zone read like Solomon just did. One play he kept the ball (so this is where Worley differs), then acted like he was running to get 2 linebackers to come up, and then he threw it right over them. Amazing. I love these offenses with an athletic QB

Good gosh these calls in UO's favor are getting ridiculous. Zona is gonna have to overcome 11 on 18 or whatever it is.

If that PF call isn't evidence of referee bias, I don't know what is.

VN Store

Back