bama vs ole miss

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Just wondering what everyone thinks about if bama loses this game. I think if our team keeps getting better each week and stays healthy that we could give bama all they want at home. Would you want them to keep winning and us have a shot at them while they are undefeated? Or, rather them lose? A lot of folks are calling for an upset for ole miss. I'd like to play an undefeated bama.

Bama was undefeated when they played UT in '08, '09, '11, '12, and '13. Bama had at least one loss when they played UT in '07 and '10. Neither scenario seemed to help Tennessee in the least.

I'm not sure why it would really matter. After the past 7 years, I would think beating Bama would be plenty significant whether they come in 7-0 or 0-7.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama was undefeated when they played UT in '08, '09, '11, '12, and '13. Bama had at least one loss when they played UT in '07 and '10. Neither scenario seemed to help Tennessee in the least.

I'm not sure why it would really matter. After the past 7 years, I would think beating Bama would be plenty significant whether they come in 7-0 or 0-7.

I understand what your saying, but just from a Tennessee fan perspective, when the day comes that we do win it would be sweeter to me if they were undefeated. Just a personal opinion and wondered how others felt.

I do 2 things every Saturday in the fall, root for my Vols to win, and hope bammer falls flat and loses

Reactions: 2 people
Ole Miss struggled with Memphis for 3 quarters. Enough said.

lol...just..lol..i have seen to many games in my time to even think just because a team had a bad day they are.."enough said" either way even (and they will)if alambama wins its not because ole miss struggled with memphis for 3 quarters.

lol...just..lol..i have seen to many games in my time to even think just because a team had a bad day they are.."enough said" either way even (and they will)if alambama wins its not because ole miss struggled with memphis for 3 quarters.

Miss State messed around with UAB and then the next week, they thrashed LSU in Baton Rouge. Any given Saturday

Miss State messed around with UAB and then the next week, they thrashed LSU in Baton Rouge. Any given Saturday

thats what im saying...just becuase you struggle one week dont mean you will the next.

This ones an easy decision. We get the bang for the most buck if we beat an undefeated Bama team at home. I know it's a longshot, but if...! We would get several more recruits to look our way, more respect this year and next year, Butch would get biggest win of career, etc, etc, etc, etc!

Ole Miss has not shown any ability up to this point to run the ball, making them one dimensional. This has Smart and Saban drooling since this past Sunday. To win, Bo Wallace will need to turn into William Wallace and stand up the entire game making every throw to perfection.

I still cant pick Ole Miss, I think they will loose by at least 2 TD's. If anything I could see them pulling a Clemson and loosing on some bonehead play call.

Bama wins. Bo Wallace is inconsistent except when zoning in on receivers. I bet he has at least 2 picks.

Alabama ML is -250. Very tempting. I would be shocked to say the least if they lose.

Alabama wins 42-31 in my opinion. I think OM goes 9-3 with losses to Alabama,Auburn and Texas A&M.

Alabama wins 42-31 in my opinion. I think OM goes 9-3 with losses to Alabama,Auburn and Texas A&M.

If Ole Miss scores 31 against Bama, I will be shocked. They have not been able to run the ball effectively and they wont all of a sudden turn that around against Bama. If you become one dimensional against Bama, you're done. Especially the way their offense is playing this year.

If Ole Miss scores 31 against Bama, I will be shocked. They have not been able to run the ball effectively and they wont all of a sudden turn that around against Bama. If you become one dimensional against Bama, you're done. Especially the way their offense is playing this year.

If any team scores over 20, I'll be shocked. This game will be a throwback SEC defensive struggle.

B-dub,

Any apprehension about Saturday or are you feeling pretty good?

VN Store

Back