4 Cats suspended for South Carolina Game

Saw this on the news earlier. At least they weren't trying to steal cheeseburgers, I guess.

Wasn't destroying property, stealing, or hittin' women. It was a pellet gun. They'll pay stupid tax for it, and wise up. Doesn't make them bad kids, just dumb due to youth.

Reactions: 3 people
old-dancing-kentucky-basketball-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I was on campus and right near where it happened. Didn't hear anything but from what I heard from others it was just an airsoft gun. Not a big deal, but stupid given the gun issues in the country. At least we are deep at running back and have some other good wr's.

I was on campus and right near where it happened. Didn't hear anything but from what I heard from others it was just an airsoft gun. Not a big deal, but stupid given the gun issues in the country. At least we are deep at running back and have some other good wr's.

What gun issues? The only gun issues in our country start with the *******s trying to take them away from us. Damn liberals.

Reactions: 8 people

They're lucky one of them wasn't killed.
According to the report, someone heard gunshots.
If you're a campus cop responding to the call and see people with a gun, you're apt to shoot.

Reactions: 1 person
"The footage shows a group of people who appear to be college-aged. They apparently split up into two groups later, Monroe said Monday morning."

College kids? On campus? Doing stupid stuff? Solid detective work there.

Well I guess little Stoops took at least one thing from big brother Bob - he likes to recruit criminals and low character guys.

Well I guess little Stoops took at least one thing from big brother Bob - he likes to recruit criminals and low character guys.

From a Cowboys fan? Dez Bryant is at home punching his mother as he laughs at this.

We'd need 10 more of these incidents to even be in contention for the Fulmer cup.

The article states:

"Air-soft pistols are replicas of regular guns that fire 6mm projectiles or pellets.

While pellets from an air-soft gun are not as dangerous as bullets from a regular firearm, they could cause injuries, particularly if they struck someone in the face, Monroe said."

Conveniently leaves out that the bullets are made from PLASTIC. More of an over-developed childs toy. Just kids being stupid.

I don't think he meant that seriously GoalTenda. Let's all relax on this. Not a big deal. We lose a couple good players for one week probably. We have capable people that can do just as well for them. No worries here.

LHL reporting that they will all be charged with disorderly conduct. I'm guessing a fine and a stern warning to straighten up their act. They'll learn from this and move on.

And omg stop quoting K-Town. Banned his troll posts from my view a long time ago.

Well one misdemeanor is a good lesson. Lucky I haven't had a few in my time over on campus. One week should do them good.

VN Store

Back