Most Hated Fan Base

JohnMcA60

Ohio State and Vandy are tied for me. Both are arrogant and make up some of the most hilarious excuses. It's fun to talk football with both of them because you never know what they will say.

They also predict games very well
@DownAnchor: My prediction:

Georgia 45
Tennessee 17

@DownAnchor: My prediction: (if Robinette plays)

Vanderbilt 28
Kentucky 27

Agree about ohio state, but while I also hate vandy fans I do believe the fan base will disappear pretty soon. Pretty sure they are already extinct in the wild.

Florida
Alabama
Vanderbilt
Kentucky(basketball)
USC
Oregon
Ohio State
Michigan
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Memphis(basketball)
Syracuse(basketball)
North Carolina(basketball)
Duke(basketball)
Kansas(basketball)

Um.... that's a lot.

Bama and Vandy fans. It has gotten so bad for me that if I find out someone is affiliated with one of the two, I immediately look at them in disgust.

Bama fans are really creeping up the list for me. They just say some o_O things, but it's mostly SEC related, which is getting pretty thick across the SEC as a whole to me.

Notre Dame and Michigan fans actually take the cake for me. Ohio State fans are actually pretty cool. This is all coming from a past season ticket holder at a much lower profile Big Ten School who sat real close to the visiting section. I just know Ohio State fans were too busy trying to spell OHIO with their arms to pick fist fights with the home team's fans like the other two fanbases...

Alabama with Ohio State a close second. It's like you said OSU fans are extremely arrogant especially for a team that consistently lays an egg in big games and plays one ranked team this year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back