Georgia Tech at Miami

Dave1967

How do y'all think the GT-Miami game will go? I think GT runs the ball down Miami's throat and comes away with a 38-28 win over Miami bringing their record to 5-0.

Last edited:
How do y'all think the GT-Miami game will go? I think GT runs the ball down Miami's throat and comes away with a 38-28 win over Miami bringing their record to 5-0.

Miami will win @ GTech just like they always do under Golden. If there is anything he can do right it's beat GTech. GTech sucks out loud this season, again.

Miami will win @ GTech just like they always do under Golden. If there is anything he can do right it's beat GTech. GTech sucks out loud this season, again.

GT will go 9-3 and go to the ACCCG and probably the Gator Bowl while Miami wins 6-7 games and probably goes to the St Petersburg or Champs Sports Bowl.

GT will go 9-3 and go to the ACCCG and probably the Gator Bowl while Miami wins 6-7 games and probably goes to the St Petersburg or Champs Sports Bowl.

mj-laughing.gif

GT will win. Miami sucks. As usual.

Both teams suck, as usual.

But the one thing Miami does under this sucky coaching regime is beat GTech like a drum. We've won, what, 5 in a row against that program? Including handing them the ACC Division title in 2012.

GT is a better team than Miami this year. Go Bees!

GT is better than Miami this season. Miami gets less out of a very fertile recruiting area than any program in America. A top shelf coach at Miami could make them a national power by just recruiting the metro Miami area. GT will play FSU in the ACCCG.

GT intercepts Miami pass in endzone GT will win this game 28-17. GT is 5-0 now and need to be in the top 25

Sigh. I deserved this. Miami's defense is terrible. Losing games like this to mediocre Coastal teams has plagued Al Golden's tenure and will likely cost him his job this season.

Miami's Unis were tight though, LW.

Sigh. I deserved this. Miami's defense is terrible. Losing games like this to mediocre Coastal teams has plagued Al Golden's tenure and will likely cost him his job this season.

Miami's Unis were tight though, LW.

Disagree.

UM looked like a MEAC school with a Nike allowance.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back