Why would anybody want to play

Miami just isn't a good sports town, period. Fan support for most of their teams really isn't that great.

Bandwagon fans.

It's disgusting how many bandwagon pieces of s*** showed up when Lebron showed up. The hypocrisy of them attacking Cavs fans for being "butthurt" only to attack Lebron the second he went back was hilarious.

When the Marlins were winning world series, you probably could have gotten a front row ticket for 10 bucks during the regular season.

Scumbag fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
When the Vols played UM in the 85 Sugar Bowl, the number of fans that made the trip for them was virtually nothing. And they were playing for a National Championship.

Miami is slot like USCw, when they're good people show up. When they're not it's pretty empty, those are transient cities and most who live there are from somewhere else. Vegas is the same way, rarely meet anyone born and raised here

I'm not Cuban or from NY.

Born and raised in Mia.

Let's see:

Sailing on Biscayne Bay as crew for one of the Coconut Grove yacht clubs' regattas

South Beach

Road trips to the Keys for scuba. Key Largo, John Pennycamp all the way to Key West and beyond.

Unreal nightlife

Nah .. not much to do there is there? .. but yeah, it is hot ..

at Miami? They have about 47 fans in the stadium.

Yep and its beautiful here year round...70-80 degree temps in the winter, Some of the sexiest women on the planet...Incredible night life...Hell, you tell me why anyone would want to spend 4 years here for FREE and get a top tier education.

I'm not Cuban or from NY.

Born and raised in Mia.

I've lived here 25 years and I'm not from Cuba or New York...I know a LOT of Tennessee people who live here as well...Seems a lot of people on here have never been here or are just talking out their a$$es about something they have no clue about.

Reactions: 3 people
I've lived here 25 years and I'm not from Cuba or New York...I know a LOT of Tennessee people who live here as well...Seems a lot of people on here have never been here or are just talking out their a$$es about something they have no clue about.

or joking...one of those three

Bandwagon fans.

It's disgusting how many bandwagon pieces of s*** showed up when Lebron showed up. The hypocrisy of them attacking Cavs fans for being "butthurt" only to attack Lebron the second he went back was hilarious.

When the Marlins were winning world series, you probably could have gotten a front row ticket for 10 bucks during the regular season.

Scumbag fan base.

Bandwagon? No. Frontrunners? Yes. Also, the football games aren't played in Miami. They are played 30-45 mins away in Davie, FL. It can't be the same atmosphere as Knoxville, Athens or any other college town.

Based on experience, you couldn't get a ticket for 10 bucks anywhere in the stadium during the WS. But keep on assuming that.

Also, calling them scumbag has no merit either. I get frustrated with the city of Miami and it's Fandom like the next guy but scumbags aren't a description I'd use. It's not Oakland.

Let's see:

Sailing on Biscayne Bay as crew for one of the Coconut Grove yacht clubs' regattas

South Beach

Road trips to the Keys for scuba. Key Largo, John Pennycamp all the way to Key West and beyond.

Unreal nightlife

Nah .. not much to do there is there? .. but yeah, it is hot ..

I'm with you, I love Miami!! I would never move anywhere because it's a so called "sports town".

They learned from playing Grand Theft Auto.

VN Store

Back