Missouri at South Carolina

rjd970

Didn't see a thread for this one.

Missouri up 7-3, 12 min left in the first half.

Pulling for Mizzou here, I think it is better for UT if USC has another loss. The more chaos the better. Plus I like to see Spurrier get frustrated.

Both defenses are playing tight right now.

I think I'm leaning Mizzou, but I was hoping to see a ugly sloppy game from both teams. I do know I don't like what I'm seeing on the Mizzou dline, got me a bit more worried about them as I think last week looks like an anomaly for them. Actually both dlines are getting a lot of pressure.

USC looks very beatable. Mizzou looks like one of those teams that will just get better as the season rolls on.

Its hard to tell if the defenses are that good or just the offenses are awful.

USC looks very beatable. Mizzou looks like one of those teams that will just get better as the season rolls on.

Its hard to tell if the defenses are that good or just the offenses are awful.

I'm focusing on how their dlines are playing. Both could give our o fits, but our d should be licking their chops for either of these teams.

I'm trying to convince myself that this game isn't a bigger dumpster fire than Kentucky-Vandy, but so far I'm having a hard time doing that.

I wouldn't be surprised if neither team scored again this game.

Missouri had to shuffle around their o-line this week, didn't they?

I'm changing my statement: Missouri won't score again.

Also, I'm not sure they win again.

Edit: Wait, wait. I forgot they still have to play Vanderbilt.

Last edited:
I went away to help my wife with her computer and came back almost an hour later and the score was the same. Two minutes later both had scored. Interesting.

No one in the East looks that great honestly.

Agreed and I'll take it this year.if it gives a win or two more and helps us to a bowl game. There's only one team left on our schedule that I don't think is at least close to a toss up, maybe two depending on ole miss.

VN Store

Back