Tam V.S. Arky

A&M scored quick, partially due to a great return but Arky marched down the field to even it up. I've watched Arkansas some this year and have been impressed by their running game. I think Arkansas needs to execute long scoring drives and keep A&M'S offense off the field.

Yeah, Bielema is not afraid of the spread. That speedy noil (sp.) kid was recruited by butch. One that got away.

If A&M can OUT BIELEMA Bielema they will be in a good position. They are starting to run the ball with kenny trill.

Arky needs to go on a long drive after this possession. The defense is getting tired by tempo.

Damn. It's getting to the point where we need some neutral refs in the sec big games. I think the higher ranked teams get some unfair cooking the books. I reversed the big holding play that called the td back and didn't see a thing. You could call that on every play, I bet if tam would have done the same thing the flag would have remained in the pocket.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I think there is definitely more of the old boys golf club this year due to the first playoffs. Sure as hell wouldn't want some second their team that no one talks about get in would you!

VN Store

Back