Texas Tech @ #24 Oklahoma State (7:30 ESPN Thursday Night)

These uniforms are a hot mess. I've got no prob with alt unis.... if they're done well. These are garbage. Texas Tech's from Under Armor and OK St's from Nike, just bad. I hope that is NOT what we have to look forward to.

Reactions: 1 person
These uniforms are a hot mess. I've got no prob with alt unis.... if they're done well. These are garbage. Texas Tech's from Under Armor and OK St's from Nike, just bad. I hope that is NOT what we have to look forward to.

I like them except for the (whatever the picture is of) on the TT shoulder and thigh.

Bad read by OK St. QB. There was no one open, he should of tucked and run it.

I like them except for the (whatever the picture is of) on the TT shoulder and thigh.

Not me. TT's look like some Escher sketch. And OK St looks like my wife's cat got into a bag of Halloween Candy Corn, ate the whole bag, and threw up.

God I hate that cat.

Ok, back to Uni Watch.

Hopefully the UT decision makers will not bow to the tastes who want outlandish uniforms for the sake of being outlandish. Both of these teams uniforms are butt ugly IMO. Look like Arena League

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully the UT decision makers will not bow to the tastes who want outlandish uniforms for the sake of being outlandish. Both of these teams uniforms are butt ugly IMO. Look like Arena League

Pretty sure this is one of OSU's standard uni's, minus the helmet.

VN Store

Back