A&M to play Notre Dame

TXA&M07

Roll the dice....
in 2024 & 2025 per University sources just now. The kids that will play in that game are in the 2nd and 3rd grade currently.

Question:

A: Why release this info a decade prior to it being on anyone's radar.

B: Considering the evolving dynamic of conference realignment, is this something that could potentially be voided out?

C: Who cares? Its Notre Dame and Rudy is not walking out of that tunnel any time soon.

Reactions: 1 person
If A&M hasn't fallen to the bottom of the SEC West by then they should take it to Notre Dame.

I've also learned that this is on the heels of them ending their commitment to play texas in the future. So it's kind of a slap in the face, but is that really necessary? Time to move on.

I've also learned that this is on the heels of them ending their commitment to play texas in the future. So it's kind of a slap in the face, but is that really necessary? Time to move on.

The Aggie's athletic program is on much better footing in the SEC than they ever were in the SWC or BIG 12.

Who knows? Notre Dame may be "all world" by then. They may have a roster composed of South Pacific Islanders with actual girl friends. I mean, it could happen.

This is why I like the neutral site OOC games: no announcements a decade in advance for games that might not actually get played.

This is why I like the neutral site OOC games: no announcements a decade in advance for games that might not actually get played.

It would be nice if one day in the future(could be a decade or longer or maybe less) Texas and Texas A&M renewed their series. A&M could put it last game of the season

We have one guy from Hawaii on our team and I don't thing anyone can pronounce his name correctly.

We did a best getting "Man-Zell" correct. He was Jonathan Man Zeal for longer than most care to remember.

It would be nice if one day in the future(could be a decade or longer or maybe less) Texas and Texas A&M renewed their series. A&M could put it last game of the season

Dude, we have Rice, Lamar, and SMU on our schedule already. Settle down with that crap. Didn't you hear Spurrier?

Was not giving very high praise about our OOC Schedule during preseason and leading up to opening game. Changed his tune following that first Thursday night. #scoreboard #boatraced

Was not giving very high praise about our OOC Schedule during preseason and leading up to opening game. Changed his tune following that first Thursday night. #scoreboard #boatraced

I was passing the time watching the 1989 Holiday Bowl between BYU and Texas A&M. Y'all really did a number on Ty Detmer,i think he got two separated shoulders.:eek:hmy:

hmm, the way today's recruiting process is going, some of those 3rd graders have already been offered scholarships.

in 2024 & 2025 per University sources just now. The kids that will play in that game are in the 2nd and 3rd grade currently.

Question:

A: Why release this info a decade prior to it being on anyone's radar.

B: Considering the evolving dynamic of conference realignment, is this something that could potentially be voided out?

C: Who cares? Its Notre Dame and Rudy is not walking out of that tunnel any time soon.

If they keep going The way they are this will be a slaughter...

VN Store

Back