Ole Miss bringing them in..

I'm impressed by the job Freeze is doing at Ole Miss but I bet in the not too distant future the NCAA will be investigating their recruiting.

Why because they are coming out of nowhere?sounds like us. I hope we have all our i's dotted and t's crossed too.

If the players don't come to UT then I want them at a place like ole miss or miss St...I hate seeing bam a and Auburn getting everyone

If the players don't come to UT then I want them at a place like ole miss or miss St...I hate seeing bam a and Auburn getting everyone

Screw that, if they don't come to Tennessee, i don't want them in the SEC. This is why cheering for other SEC teams is stupid.

Reactions: 4 people
Probably promising them that they will NOT have to live in Mississippi the rest of their lives if they surrender 4 years to it. Kinda like signing a deal w/ the devil. I lived in Mississippi for 9 months, it felt like the longest 5 years of my life......

Lots of "talent" in Oxford no doubt!

4.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I just want to point out to everyone here that there will be a time this year where we have a "Girls of Ole Miss" thread....... and it is going to be glorious.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't most Mississippi kids usually stay there anyway? Vols will never own Memphis. It's an open city where you gotta pay to play. Bama spent almost a decade in purgatory because of getting wrapped up in Memphis recruiting in the 90s. Most of those kids are dumb as rocks and criminals to boot. We don't need the headaches IMO.

VN Store

Back