Something happening in Gators camp

Bvols48

Just saw on Yahoo sports where WR Demarcus Robinson sent out a tweet, If you want a change in QB retweet this.

Tweet has been deleted now. Things could get very interesting in the next two weeks before their trip to play the Vols.

Reactions: 7 people
That's awful. You don't do that to your QB, I don't care if he's bad or not, you try to pick him up not put him down. Doing that just makes everything worse.

Good for us, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
They have to play the other one at this point. I mean, Muschamp is done. What's it matter it they lose by 1 or 50? Freshman is pretty good, hope he lays an egg in Neyland.

Driskel's atrocious, so I think it would be the right move. Even with a more mobile/better QB, I feel that Tennessee's a bit more prepared for this stuff than they have been in recent times.

Reactions: 3 people
Everyone was talking about how explosive UF's offense was going to be before the season. I never could understand that considering they had a new OC and a whole new offense.

Florida is used to winning and one 4-8 season hasn't humbled them. They still have talent but if the players haven't bought in Muschamp could be in trouble. We have a distinct advantage over them this year. CBJ will have our guys ready for them I think.

I mean, even watching the Oklahoma and Alabama games separately, you can tell the noticeable difference in how much more well-coached and disciplined a team Tennessee is compared to UF. We've had some definite voodoo the last few years, but this is the best chance Tennessee may have to reverse that for good.

Reactions: 2 people
He's just pissed that he only had 2 catches for 14 yds against Bammer. Maybe he doesn't realize that the first 2 opponents sucked and bammer had much better defenders.

Hopefully Floriduh is imploding on itself. If we beat Ga on Sat., LSU will just think their crowd registered on the Earthquake meter! Neyland will be jumping like 1998! Even If we don't win on Sat it will be nuts!!

No matter if it’s Driskel or their next QB, bring on the gators.

Oh yes it does matter who made the tweet. If it was really fake and no one in the program or on the team did it, it can turn into a rallying point. You know the,"We Are Together!" kind.

I mean, even watching the Oklahoma and Alabama games separately, you can tell the noticeable difference in how much more well-coached and disciplined a team Tennessee is compared to UF. We've had some definite voodoo the last few years, but this is the best chance Tennessee may have to reverse that for good.

Just to add the better coached portion and more disciplined portion. We have started the most freshman in FBS this year, (obviously), and have been penalized the fewest yards in FBS. Says alot about our coaching staff imo

Reactions: 8 people
That's awful. You don't do that to your QB, I don't care if he's bad or not, you try to pick him up not put him down. Doing that just makes everything worse.

Good for us, though.
The Gator way, Emmit Smith tweeted he'd seen enough, time to bench Driskell Saturday as well ... and we thought our VN bunch was hard ...lol

Reactions: 1 person
Just saw on Yahoo sports where WR Demarcus Robinson sent out a tweet, If you want a change in QB retweet this.

Tweet has been deleted now. Things could get very interesting in the next two weeks before their trip to play the Vols.

It's in the NCAA forum, in the Emmitt Smith thread

He's just pissed that he only had 2 catches for 14 yds against Bammer. Maybe he doesn't realize that the first 2 opponents sucked and bammer had much better defenders.

Absolutely. UF will get exposed by teams with just an average defense.

He didn't send it out. He just retweeted it (not that that was any smarter); just clarifying

VN Store

Back