Vanderbilt at Kentucky

Dave1967

How do y'all think the Vanderbilt-Kentucky game will go? I think UK wallops VU 41-21.

Last edited:
Right now I would like to see KY lose.

I disagree. Next year, maybe. But this year I want the hopes and dreams of Vandy fans destroyed in a nuclear meltdown that would make Chernobyl look like a birthday cake candle.

Return them to their rightful place at the bottom of the SEC without hope of upward movement and I might agree.

Reactions: 10 people
Kentucky will beat them.

USC slept walk through much of that game last night because they're still used to beating Vandy.

Every other SEC East team except Missouri is going to be fired up to pummel them into oblivion, starting with Kentucky.

By the time we play them in late November, they will be shell-shocked.

Reactions: 3 people
Kentucky will beat them.

USC slept walk through much of that game last night because they're still used to beating Vandy.

Every other SEC East team except Missouri is going to be fired up to pummel them into oblivion, starting with Kentucky.

By the time we play them in late November, they will be shell-shocked.

It'll be cool to be back beating Vandy 41-0:rock:

Kentucky will be hungry after the bye week and the bitter taste of Gator in their chops. I sense a 49-20 mauling coming.

Reactions: 5 people
Kentucky will be hungry after the bye week and the bitter taste of Gator in their chops. I sense a 49-20 mauling coming.

I almost want you guys to shut them out, but I'd rather than honor be reserved for the Big Orange.

It will be the first game on the road with a young team for Vandy. They play a lot of young players so this will be a test for them. I know Commonwealth Stadium isn't Death Valley by any means but UK hasn't won a conference game in two years. That place will be fired up for a game that the Cats will be favored in.

I say UK 38-14

I would like for Vandy to win so it would give Kentucky 2 SEC losses, but I dont think that will happen.

Are you suggesting Kentucky might just win the East? Lol. If so, get that thought out of your head.

Anything can happen this year in the East. I'm still predicting 4-8 for Kentucky, but recognizing the inconsistencies in the teams in this division.

Anything can happen this year in the East. I'm still predicting 4-8 for Kentucky, but recognizing the inconsistencies in the teams in this division.

No doubt. You guys are definitely a much improved team, but youre not on that level. I see a bowl game for UK though, most definitely.

For Commonwealth, it will be electric. I see Hatcher - Stamps having big games on D, but the UK QB is going to light up that shatty secondary of vandy. This will be a rowdy romp.

Reactions: 2 people
The line opened up at UK by 10.5 and is now at 14.

Destroy 'em, Cats. Tie them to that anchor and throw it overboard.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back