Miss state player stomping on Lsu players.

ok that's very bad. That player needs to be severely punished and possibly charged for assault before he really hurts someone, at the very least he should be kicked off the team.

Absolutely inexcusable. Hopefully he gets punished by his coaches or something. Not sure what else can happen.

I didn't think it was going to be that flagarant until I watched the video. He should be dismissed from the team immediately. If a guy is that much of a low life during a game with thousands of witnesses, imagine what he does when no one is looking.

Reactions: 3 people
people worry about the safety of players and this guy is like a loaded gun. He could seriously injure or even kill someone. The SEC and the NCAA need to react to this immediately and insure that he never plays again.

There is no excuse for this behavior in what is just a game.

Reactions: 5 people
The fact that clean, aggressive hits between two opponents clad from (virtually) head-to-toe results in penalties and ejections = The Wussification of College Football

Yet this obvious and heinous act of unsportsmanlike conduct is allowed...shows you the pitiful state of today's College Football Rules & Regulations, and (lack of) Oversight.

ok that's very bad. That player needs to be severely punished and possibly charged for assault before he really hurts someone, at the very least he should be kicked off the team.

How do you distinguish that from intentional stomping and just jumping over the pile and landing on a guy? I'm not saying that's what's happening but that would likely be his defense and based on the video he could make a case for it. I still can't decide if I think it's intentional.

Reactions: 1 person
Less than 24 hours into it. I'd like to think something is in the works.

He should be suspended as a minimum. One time could be construed as an accident even though the video shows it entirely on purpose. Twice in the same game is suspension worthy for a minimum of six games if not more.

Reactions: 2 people
How do you distinguish that from intentional stomping and just jumping over the pile and landing on a guy? I'm not saying that's what's happening but that would likely be his defense and based on the video he could make a case for it. I still can't decide if I think it's intentional.

The first time was clearly deliberate, he could have done many things to avoid it such as slide or dive across or jump over the pile anything, but instead he lept into the air and landed right on the LSU player's abdomen without even losing his balance. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

IMO there is no question that it was intentional. Very easy to step over on both of those plays.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesn't look like that big of a deal to me. Keep in mind a big lineman isn't the most graceful of athletes. Some of you guys are acting as if the guy Haynesworthed him.

Doesn't look like that big of a deal to me. Keep in mind a big lineman isn't the most graceful of athletes. Some of you guys are acting as if the guy Haynesworthed him.

I would tend to agree, but you can tell from the video he is purposefully stomping as his foot comes down.

Reactions: 1 person

This is where I'm at on this. I was expecting it to be more obvious. As you said, a 300lbs man is running full speed towards the play, it turns into a pile on the ground while he's in full stride and he attempts to "leap" over and comes down on guys. He's trying to clear a 3-4 foot mass of people without making contact all while being 300+ lbs.

Unless the SEC, MSU Admin., or boosters get involved, nothing will happen to him. Dan Mullen isn't going to voluntarily suspend a player.

VN Store

Back