Meyer depressed at Florida

Not everybody is a good fit for these sorts of high-pressure jobs. That said, why you go to OSU if high pressure bothers you, I don't know.

Reactions: 3 people
it appears he might have passed some of the mental problems off to muschamp

Does this look like man that may have severe mood swings.

hi-res-183573807-head-coach-will-muschamp-of-the-florida-gators-watches_crop_exact.jpg

WillMuschampRant.png

coach-will-muschamp-florida-gators-2012-570x408.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
Urban Meyer is a sociopath. He will say anything to get his way. Some, including Urban himself, paint Urban as a man of integrity, a very upright guy. But his tenure at Florida show he will do whatever it takes to win; morals don't matter. He has been documented lying to recruits. His record of player discipline illustrates this. Aaron Hernandez?!

I don't believe a thing that Urban Meyer says.

Reactions: 13 people
urban meyer is a sociopath. He will say anything to get his way. Some, including urban himself, paint urban as a man of integrity, a very upright guy. But his tenure at florida show he will do whatever it takes to win; morals don't matter. He has been documented lying to recruits. His record of player discipline illustrates this. Aaron hernandez?!

I don't believe a thing that urban meyer says.

+1,000,000,000

Reactions: 1 person
2009 was his last season at Florida

I gotta just say it. I think Urb and Tebow were secret lovers. I think Urb was torn in so many directions and couldn't believe that he had fallen in love with a player that he fessed up to his wife and passed out after getting the monkey off his back and went into depression knowing it was over.

Reactions: 6 people
I gotta just say it. I think Urb and Tebow were secret lovers. I think Urb was torn in so many directions and couldn't believe that he had fallen in love with a player that he fessed up to his wife and passed out after getting the monkey off his back and went into depression knowing it was over.

I laughed my arse off when TT cried on the sidelines when Alabama cleaned their clocks in the 2009 SECCG:eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Two Ambien and a beer Urban? Only two? Guess he just lost his championship drive.

Seriously, this guy is the biggest POS in college football.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably not depressed at all now. Lower expectations in a much easier conference is good for stress levels.

Less expectations? OSU expects to compete every year too and you don't get the fickle, bandwagon fanbase at OSU like you do UF. When UF is struggling they have 25k empty seats that's likely never happened at an OSU game.

Less expectations? OSU expects to compete every year too and you don't get the fickle, bandwagon fanbase at OSU like you do UF. When UF is struggling they have 25k empty seats that's likely never happened at an OSU game.

They did get fickle as a head coach for a year. I agree about the fans. I believe the fans and the pressure of the conference did him in.

He built enormous expectations at Florida. He does not have that pressure currently.

VN Store

Back