Mark May just said...

Caleb59seal

That miss. st. is now an "alpha dog" in the SEC.... Your thoughts guys... They beat..I might add... an LSU team that should of lost to Wisconsin but Wisconsin decided to stop giving to there best player and went away from the run... Anyways this is my first post so be kind please... Thoughts?

I never thought A&M would be either but they are. Miss State is definately in the upper half this year. Would depend how you define Alpha.

That miss. st. is now an "alpha dog" in the SEC.... Your thoughts guys... They beat..I might add... an LSU team that should of lost to Wisconsin but Wisconsin decided to stop giving to there best player and went away from the run... Anyways this is my first post so be kind please... Thoughts?

They beat them in their house. They're also undefeated. I don't know about alpha dog considering LSU has such a young defense. Many experts picked the upset.

That's what it appears to be now. I cant argue the point. When it comes to pecking order, UT might just be last in the SEC. It's really up to them to prove otherwise and that involves winning when you should and even when you should'nt.

Miss State is in a lightning in the bottle kind of year. They aren't going to be around every year.

And as a previous poster said, with the resources, power, money and boosters, and fan support that A&M has, they are a force to reckon with from here on out. They were a sleeping giant before joining the SEC.

Miss State is in a lightning in the bottle kind of year. They aren't going to be around every year.

And as a previous poster said, with the resources, power, money and boosters, and fan support that A&M has, they are a force to reckon with from here on out. They were a sleeping giant before joining the SEC.

You're correct on all this but I think the lower tier schools here in the SEC are starting to equal out some, the reasons the $$$ the conference is bringing in, in part new facilities upgrading stadiums and just everything which only schools like the Bamas, LSU, us, Georgia and Florida could do.. Now it's starting to become equal some..or it will be..

You're correct on all this but I think the lower tier schools here in the SEC are starting to equal out some, the reasons the $$$ the conference is bringing in, in part new facilities upgrading stadiums and just everything which only schools like the Bamas, LSU, us, Georgia and Florida could do.. Now it's starting to become equal some..or it will be..

You are right. The lower schools (Miss State, Ole Miss, Mizzou, etc) will have more equal opportunities to compete with the conference revenue sharing.

Reactions: 1 person
MS is going to win some games for sure, their QB is tough and they are just a physical ball team. With that said, it is clear that LSU doesn't have the muscle it once did, way too many young guys so not sure how to measure it. MS played real well though and it was very obvious they had the muscle and the experience.

Not sure I agree with the OP on the Wisconsin game, LSU was able to get them off the field for quite a few 3 and outs with the fake punt really turned the game.

When UF fires Muschamp, Mullen takes that job.

Better enjoy this year Mississippi state

The next MSU coach will inherit a lot of talent and go 8-4 most likely in 2015 and to a Bowl game in 2015-2016. After that rebuilding most likely.

MS won't be the alpha dog until it beats Alabama, Auburn and A&M. That's how you become an alpha dog.

Mullen has been there a few years and he has his Tebowesqe qb, who is a badass and just destroyed LSU at night in Baton Rouge

He got you to type his name on a message board. Mission accomplished as far he is concerned.

Mark May was Claytravising

VN Store

Back