Florida pass D horrible or is Alabama pass offense that good?

gardners_51609

Get Heuped Up!
With 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter alabama already has 250 pass yards and 2 TD's and should have another if you take away the fumble by WR White. Sims is on pace to pass for around 1400 yards in this game.

IS this a fluke or is Florida's defense that bad or is Alabama's offense this good?

I hate em both. If Florida can't cover any better than this we r gonna pad some stats in 2 weeks. If Alabama can't hold on to the ball better than this AJ is gonna pad some stats when we play them too.

Too bad there's not a way both of these teams can lose as I hate both with all that is in me.

Reactions: 4 people
I heard Alabama brought in a great OC, so it has to be them, right?!....

Never mind, it's Florida.

I've seen about 4 obvious holds on bama thus far and none have been called. It's what simms and the o lineman were fighting about... And it still didn't get called

Reactions: 1 person
With 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter alabama already has 250 pass yards and 2 TD's and should have another if you take away the fumble by WR White. Sims is on pace to pass for around 1400 yards in this game.

IS this a fluke or is Florida's defense that bad or is Alabama's offense this good?

Well ... Lane Kiffin is their offensive coordinator ... Just sayin'.

OP, in all seriousness, I was thinking the same thing. I believe they are decent up front and suspect in the defensive backfield. As we all know, football is about matchups, and if we can exploit this one, we gon' sing Rocky Top alot!

All these people expecting a win against Florida may be disappointed

They aren't just going to roll over at Neyland

Florduh is deeper and more athetic and more experienced than the Vols. I hate it but it's true. They will be about a 14 point favor over the Vols. If they win today, they will be a 18/19 point favor in Neyland. Sad but true.

Vols were a 21 dog at Norman and they covered...

Imo, florduh has a better defensive line than Oklahoma. Striker being the exception. But, across the board, yes.....

Florida's pass defense has been atrocious. Florida is only in the game due to the Alabama turnovers. Florida has also had at least two players leave the game with injuries

Reactions: 2 people
when you can run like bama, defenses tend to focus on stopping it. We dont have to worry about that I assure you.

Reactions: 1 person
bamahater, youve got to be jokin. No way UF dline is better than OU

Last edited:
Danielson: "Both of these teams would have a tough time beating a good team today."

VN: "they gon whoop us"

I'm sorry but driskel is the goofiest looking dude I've ever seen. He just walks around with his mouth open like an idiot

10703808_796459003708138_2248344922320331919_n.jpg

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back