Michigan Vs. Utah

Burger

Brady Hoke is on the hot seat as they were shut out by ND on their last match up as a rivalry. Kyle Whittingham is still trying to figure out how to be a great team in the Pac 12.

This is an interesting match up.

Utah is up 13-10 at the half. If Utah wins, Hoke's seat gets way hotter.

I think Butch truly loves it here. If I was them, I'd go after Ruffin McNeil.

They'd have to fight Florida for him.

I'm pretty sure Butch wouldn't go after getting things rolling here and with what he has coming in. Rebuilding another program in three years? Nobody wants that kind of trouble.

They'd have to fight Florida for him.

I'm pretty sure Butch wouldn't go after getting things rolling here and with what he has coming in. Rebuilding another program in three years? Nobody wants that kind of trouble.

I agree about Butch. I'd love to see them fight over McNeil, then he declares he wants to stay. Michigan can always poach Gary Andersen.

EasSPN likes to state it's Michigans O (because they don't know what they are talking about). But U can pick ANY game of the Brady Hoke era. All you have to do is watch the kick off return. It takes M at least three tackle to bring down ANYONE. They can't tackle. They don't know how to wrap up. They can't tackle in space. Game over. They could win by accident from time to time...but Jesus tackling is horrendous...missed tackle, missed tackle, missed tackle...etc.

EasSPN likes to state it's Michigans O (because they don't know what they are talking about). But U can pick ANY game of the Brady Hoke era. All you have to do is watch the kick off return. It takes M at least three tackle to bring down ANYONE. They can't tackle. They don't know how to wrap up. They can't tackle in space. Game over. They could win by accident from time to time...but Jesus tackling is horrendous...missed tackle, missed tackle, missed tackle...etc.

The only reason Utah is winning is because of the special team mistakes. Utah is also playing good D.

Utah is up 20-10. Michigan fans are getting angry.

Michigan got beat on fourth down. Gionni Paul is looking very good today.

Just noticed the Wolverines getting beat up and decided to check out one of their boards. It's safe to say their fans are experiencing a full-on meltdown. Their stadium is emptying at the start of the 4th and those left in attendance are the boo-birds.

This must be the collective feeling of their fan base:

Used-the-term-walmart-wolverine.jpg

My battered vol syndrome is getting bad. Have a sinking feeling butch with leave for te michigan job. Help me please :(

Reactions: 1 person
Just noticed the Wolverines getting beat up and decided to check out one of their boards. It's safe to say their fans are experiencing a full-on meltdown. Their stadium is emptying at the start of the 4th and those left in attendance are the boo-birds.

This must be the collective feeling of their fan base:

Used-the-term-walmart-wolverine.jpg

Each week, I pay particular attention to the outcome of the MIchigan games and the Florida games.

I know that both of those coaches are on the hot seat and will likely be fired at seasons end.

Then MIchigan & Florida will give bUTch a call.......

Surely he will turn them down! He has done ALOT of work here to get this program headed the right direction, so would he leave before seeing the fruits of all of that hard work?????

VN Store

Back