#14 South Carolina @ #120 Vanderbilt (7:30 ET on SEC Network)

unconventional
With us having a by, at least we have this to entertain us. I'd be shocked if Vanderbilt pulled the upset or even kept it close for that matter. Heck, I'd be shocked if they scored an offensive touchdown at all.

50-3 sounds about right. :crossfingers:

I know. That might be a little too high. As far as I can tell, they might only be better than Mass. And even that's debatable.

True. What I thought was so funny is usually when a game thread is started with an unranked team involved (outside the top 25), just the team name is posted without a position rank. Funny as hell that you put #120 next to Vandy. Well done sir.

Reactions: 3 people
True. What I thought was so funny is usually when a game thread is started with an unranked team involved (outside the top 25), just the team name is posted without a position rank. Funny as hell that you put #120 next to Vandy. Well done sir.

:)

JoeDisGonBGud.gif

I hope Spurrier makes some funny comments at Mason's expense.

It better be a beat-down. I don't want to have to eat crow. Though, if Vandy somehow made it a game, it wouldn't be a big deal to be wrong. They've shown nothing that makes me believe they're any good and everyone thinks tonight is going to be an ass kicking.

It better be a beat-down. I don't want to have to eat crow. Though, if Vandy somehow made it a game, it wouldn't be a big deal to be wrong. They've shown nothing that makes me believe they're any good and everyone thinks tonight is going to be an ass kicking.

Vandy has a 50/50 chance...

Of winning the coin toss.

Reactions: 1 person
As much as I hate Vandy, seeing SC lose to...HAHAHA I can't even say it with a straight face

I never understood why Vandy remains in the SEC only to get consistently throttled

Vandy almost lost to Mass and had to come from behind to win.

Franklin is beating Mass 34-0 in the 2nd quarter

:post-4-1090547912:

Vandy will roll USCe. They have so much confidence last week after beating a powerhouse UMass.

Vandy

Me too.

But the silver lining is that it pisses Vandy off.

I'm sure by now they will massively reconsider their stance on a home and home with Penn State.

After Franklin flipped them the bird, their 27 fans were calling for a series so they could show him they weren't losers. Got suspiciously quiet on that front after the first two games.

VN Store

Back