UConn vs S. Florida (ESPN)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Not a very exciting game but UConn just got a huge break on an interception return for a TD just before half. They trail 14-7.

That was a nice Pick 6

The defender was like, "look what I found." It looked to me like he might have stepped out, luckily the replay was inconclusive.

The interception reminded me of the one K-State had last night, which should have been an easy TD.

The defender was like, "look what I found." It looked to me like he might have stepped out, luckily the replay was inconclusive.

The interception reminded me of the one K-State had last night, which should have been an easy TD.

I think he did step out.

And how about the guy who tried to tackle him? It's like he thought he was in a soccer match. :lol:

That's actually a 15 yard tripping penalty. I wonder what he was thinking that play.

That's actually a 15 yard tripping penalty. I wonder what he was thinking that play.

I guess he was thinking a 15-yard penalty would be better than a TD. It definitely caught me off guard, though, to see him come sliding in like he did.

I remember watching UCONN games back in the day on the hill overlooking the old stadium. It was an all day party.

I guess he was thinking a 15-yard penalty would be better than a TD. It definitely caught me off guard, though, to see him come sliding in like he did.

That'd catch anyone off guard.

Pound, pound, Pound the rock, through the line of scrimmage, Run, Run, Run, the rock through the seams.

The completion rate sucks with the weather right now.

It's going to be a ground pounding game.

VN Store

Back