Jameis Winston back in the news again

Classy guy. Had Johnny Football said that, he'd sit out 2 games.

I really don't get why this is newsworthy.

He stood on a table in the middle of the campus cafeteria. Its not like he got wasted and did it at a taco bell at 1am. It is yet another character flaw for NFL teams to look at. Is the risk worth the reward with him?

The kid is stupid and I believe he committed a sex crime and probably should be in prison.
But I dont see the point in benching him for this, i did some pretty stupid attention seeking stuff when I was younger and my flag football coach never sat me.

For those of you not familiar with the meme, he didn't say it simply to be vulgar; he attempted to utilize an internet meme to be funny. If this happened fifteen years ago, it doesn't make the news, and he isn't scrutinized for attempting to make a funny.

Was it in poor taste? Yes. Was it funny? From most first-hand Twitter reactions I saw yesterday, yes. Was it worth doing in today's always-connected world? No?

This is just a college kid being a college kid. Scrutinize him for stealing crab legs and allegedly sexually assaulting women - not for trying to be funny on campus.

The reactions I've seen have been pretty funny. One person said, its not his fault, its the fault of the guy who was supposed to be watching him that day. Another posted that the real take away here is that other students could understand what he was saying.

The tone deafness is past alarming. You are accused of rape, and in the same week or so that the NFL is dealing with several major domestic violence problems you make a spectacle of yourself shouting this?

I cannot even begin to describe what an idiot this guy is.

Reactions: 22 people
For those of you not familiar with the meme, he didn't say it simply to be vulgar; he attempted to utilize an internet meme to be funny. If this happened fifteen years ago, it doesn't make the news, and he isn't scrutinized for attempting to make a funny.

Was it in poor taste? Yes. Was it funny? From most first-hand Twitter reactions I saw yesterday, yes. Was it worth doing in today's always-connected world? No?

This is just a college kid being a college kid. Scrutinize him for stealing crab legs and allegedly sexually assaulting women - not for trying to be funny on campus.

I am not saying that it probably wasn't funny at the time for all who witnessed it. Although I highly doubt the coach or AD of the University find it funny at all. I mean he is a Heisman/NC winning QB. Don't be "that guy".

This isn't worthy of any serious discipline. Maybe Jimbo makes him run stairs or something.

But if further confirms what a complete moron this guy is.

Reactions: 1 person
I am not saying that it probably wasn't funny at the time for all who witnessed it. Although I highly doubt the coach or AD of the University find it funny at all. I mean he is a Heisman/NC winning QB. Don't be "that guy".

So? He's still a college student.

So? He's still a college student.

What does him being a college student have to do with anything? Does that make it alright for him to steal and rape as well? I would figure a guy that has had as many off field issues as he has would be smarter about his actions. He knows he is under a microscope now.

Reactions: 2 people
Now imagine he's white.

a-time-to-kill-everett-500.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back