Florida @ Bama

I seriously doubt it's a blowout either way. I think Bama wins, but UF is going to keep it close.

Given the two options, I'm going with carnage. I think a 17-21 point win for the Tide

I'd be happy if we keep it reasonably close into the third quarter. But my guess is that Driskel gets fully exposed as the fraud he is, and you might see some new blood in there come UT week.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm thinking 27-13 Bama Florida's seasonal problem will come if the D feels that the offense is just incapable of pulling any weight and the D just packs it in out of frustration.

Muschamp will lay ball control and keep it closer than it really is much like lsu last.

I expect less than 20 passes and lots of zone read.

Bama by 13

I seriously doubt it's a blowout either way. I think Bama wins, but UF is going to keep it close.

Maybe I should have reworded. I don't see total carnage but going one direction. That would be with UF on the wrong end.

I see UF coming out energetic and ready. Keeping it close through the half. Once the game settles in Bama will take control and UF will fold up.

31-14

First top 50 team Florida has faced this year, game is not in the state of Florida ... Alabama by 24, unless of course it rains, then Florida will not show up!

Serious question: When Florida finishes 5-6 (assuming of course that Alabama, Tennessee :) , LSU, Georgia, South Carolina and Florida St are all going in the loss column) would Florida try to get a waiver to be bowl eligible since the Idaho game was cancelled?

Reactions: 3 people
Serious question: When Florida finishes 5-6 (assuming of course that Alabama, Tennessee :) , LSU, Georgia, South Carolina and Florida St are all going in the loss column) would Florida try to get a waiver to be bowl eligible since the Idaho game was cancelled?

The schools could have played the next day or on 10/25 and chose not to.
Even if they thought the waiver might be given, they would probably be more focused on the search process than a bowl.
All that said, you were probably kidding.

Reactions: 2 people
I know a few of their fans that would say screw it, whos next?

This could be the start of a free fall for the gators.

Bama
UT
LSU

right?

Two of them are losses if UT wins it will get ugly down in Gainesville.

This could be the start of a free fall for the gators.

Bama
UT
LSU

right?

Two of them are losses if UT wins it will get ugly down in Gainesville.

If Florida loses 5 in a row Muschamp wont even make it to the Florida State game.

VN Store

Back